The 15 Democratic Senators eager to help the GOP sabotage the US-Iran Deal

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
WASHINGTON -- As the United States finally puts a decade of war behind it, a group of senators, including 15 Democrats, is defying the White House and threatening to push the country into a fresh war with Iran.

Sen. Bob Menendez (D-N.J.) is leading the charge to pass legislation in January that would impose tougher sanctions on Iran, despite dire warnings from the White House, Iranian leaders, 10 Democratic committee chairs and a host ofliberal groups that such an effort could sink a delicate nuclear agreement already in place. Under that Nov. 24 deal, Tehran would curb its nuclear program in exchange for some relief from economic sanctions over the next six months.

The Senate bill, which has 19 Republican cosponsors, takes a hard line, levying new sanctions on Iran unless the country's leaders agree to abandon all uranium enrichment -- what some have called an "absurd" stance given that both Secretary of State John Kerry and Mohamed ElBaradei, former head of the International Atomic Energy Agency, say Iran has the right to enrich uranium for peaceful purposes.

Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif said earlier this month that if the Senate moved forward with its bill, the current nuclear deal would be dead. A senior Obama administration official went further, telling The Huffington Post that Senate action makes it "far more likely that we'll be left only with a military option" regarding Iran.

Here are the 15 Democratic senators willing to risk a war with Iran rather than let White House and Iranian leaders continue negotiations.

1. Sen. Robert Menendez (N.J.), the bill's sponsor

2. Sen. Mark Begich (Alaska)

3. Sen. Richard Blumenthal (Conn.)

4. Sen. Cory Booker (N.J.)

5. Sen. Ben Cardin (Md.)

6. Sen. Bob Casey (Pa.)

7. Sen. Chris c00ns (Del.)

8. Sen. Joe Donnelly (Ind.)

9. Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (N.Y.)

10. Sen. Kay Hagan (N.C.)

11. Sen. Mary Landrieu (La.)

12. Sen. Joe Manchin (W.Va.)

13. Sen. Mark Pryor (Ark.)

14. Sen. Charles Schumer (N.Y.)

15. Sen. Mark Warner (Va.)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/23/senate-democrats-iran-war_n_4493636.html

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/140767/cory-bookers-jewish-story
http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/140767/cory-bookers-jewish-story
How the Newark mayor’s adopted Jewish identity—shaped by his Orthodox mentors—reflects his unique brand of politics
cory_booker_080913_620px.jpg
“Today, I want to do something a little different than you were probably expecting from this Christian man from Newark, N.J.,” Booker began. “I want to do something that has probably never been done before at this university. I want to stand here as a Christian goy in all of my non-Jewish self and give you all a d’var Torah.”

negroid confused by those devils. he ain't one of us.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I dont know why these cacs think they're going to be able to take over iran.