that's it. I'm done brehs.

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
I can't tell if i got ego death, I'm lazy or I'm just temporarily demotivated, but I'm DONE with trying to progress my social and financial position in this world.

All the money
the women
the drugs
the fake people
the ignorant people
the egos

YOU CAN HAVE IT. I used to have big plans on trying to impact the world in a positive manner which society needs, but doesn't even fukkin deserve. fukk genuineness and kindness...the majority of this world is ruled by ego, greed, and jealousy. They genuinely don't even WANT others to succeed in a world of capitalism! It's human nature. fukk positivity. They don't even want that for themselves the way they're ruled by their own negativity. They don't deserve peace.

fukk it. I'm done trying to change the world or even advance my future. The only thing keeping me grounded right now are my hobbies. They're the only things that bring me joy which temporarily helps me escape from this world until i'm ready for that permanent exit. I'm fine just excelling at those for the sake of the actual art rather than financial success or social advancement, because I'm DONE wanting any parts of the things listed above.

fukk society and its fukkery. :pacspit::pacspit:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I can't tell if i got ego death, I'm lazy or I'm just temporarily demotivated, but I'm DONE with trying to progress my social and financial position in this world.

All the money
the women
the drugs
the fake people
the ignorant people
the egos

YOU CAN HAVE IT. I used to have big plans on trying to impact the world in a positive manner which society needs, but doesn't even fukkin deserve. fukk genuineness and kindness...the majority of this world is ruled by ego, greed, and jealousy. They genuinely don't even WANT others to succeed in a world of capitalism! It's human nature. fukk positivity. They don't even want that for themselves the way they're ruled by their own negativity. They don't deserve peace.

fukk it. I'm done trying to change the world or even advance my future. The only thing keeping me grounded right now are my hobbies. They're the only things that bring me joy which temporarily helps me escape from this world until i'm ready for that permanent exit. I'm fine just excelling at those for the sake of the actual art rather than financial success or social advancement, because I'm DONE wanting any parts of the things listed above.

Society and the game is rigged breh...I been wantinā€™ to go ā€œhomeā€...Stay grounded in your hobbies...and remember your mother is the only woman that will ever truly love you...:ufdup:

Welcome To Hell...:obama:

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
little do you kno letting go of all the things most ppl find false acceptance from will lead u to true happiness. Youā€™re going down the right path but try to go about it more positively.
No, I knew that. I've never been motivated by any of that stuff. I used to have hopes of advancing myself in order to put a more positive vibe on the map and spread it selflessly though. I'm done trying.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M

All the money
the women
the drugs
the fake people
the ignorant people
the egos

youve reached the second round. bron bout to sweep your weak ass. go head and give up :mjgrin:

dabb

Pro
Daps
No, I knew that. I've never been motivated by any of that stuff. I used to have hopes of advancing myself in order to put a more positive vibe on the map and spread it selflessly though. I'm done trying.

Iā€™ve obtained everything society seems as acceptable and I still only find the true happiness in the shyt I did as a kid . Walks, listening to music without browsing my phone , talking to my friends in person etc etc. Also feel gettin off social media made me less aggressive and nicer to the every day man. Pause

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL

All the money
the women
the drugs
the fake people
the ignorant people
the egos

The sooner you realize the world is run by people with severe neuroses, the sooner you realize you'd have to be crazy to beat them at their game.