THATS how "The Last of Us" ends????

Daps
:mindblown: fukk is wrong with the ending?

he responded like any normal human would, that type of sacrifice is hard when u care about someone

Exactly... and he was going to lose someone he cared about again, except this time he had to power to prevent it. Of course he was going to do so, regardless of the circumstances.

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody spoil the addon package for me. I finished the main story but i'm not looking to play the extension.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Perfect ending. Most games don't leave you thinking after the end. You fight some big boss watch a cut scene and then play multiplayer, wait for DLC or chuck the dueces. nikkas were debating the ending for months. That's impact. I personally think Joel was wrong, but understand his sentiment.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Perfect ending. Most games don't leave you thinking after the end. You fight some big boss watch a cut scene and then play multiplayer, wait for DLC or chuck the dueces. nikkas were debating the ending for months. That's impact. I personally think Joel was wrong, but understand his sentiment.
personally, I think he was right. Not in murdering everyone there, but just getting Ellie out. The firefly chick admitted that they had had numerous people who were immune in the past, and they had all died without finding any cure. fukk that shyt. I woulda done the same and got her out. Find another guinea pig

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
personally, I think he was right. Not in murdering everyone there, but just getting Ellie out. The firefly chick admitted that they had had numerous people who were immune in the past, and they had all died without finding any cure. fukk that shyt. I woulda done the same and got her out. Find another guinea pig
Like I said, I understand the sentiment and I can't say I wouldn't have done the same thing:manny: Just don't think it was his right to make a decision that effects mankind.

There wasn't anyone like Ellie before, either. That's a common mistake that was made by a lot of people when listening to the Surgeon's recording:
Surgeon's recording
"April 28th. Marlene was right. The girl's infection is like nothing I've ever seen. The cause of her immunity is uncertain. As we've seen in all past cases, the antigenic titers of the patient's Cordyceps remain high in both the serum and the cerebrospinal fluid. Blood cultures taken from the patient rapidly grow Cordyceps in fungal-media in the lab... however white blood cell lines, including percentages and absolute-counts, are completely normal. There is no elevation of pro-inflammatory cytokines, and an MRI of the brain shows no evidence of fungal-growth in the limbic regions, which would normally accompany the prodrome of aggression in infected patients. We must find a way to replicate this state under laboratory conditions. We're about to hit a milestone in human history equal to the discovery of penicillin. After years of wandering in circles we're about to come home, make a difference, and bring the human race back in control of its own destiny. All of our sacrifices and the hundreds of men and women who've bled for this cause, or worse, will not be in vain."

People take the past cases part as meaning past cases of immunity when it means just past cases of infection.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

I also think he was right and even if they got the cure from Ellie I'm sure the Fireflies would have used it to get a one up on the military look how they acted near the end, they were straight up villain-like and it's not even guaranteed the cure would have fixed the state of the world.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Like I said, I understand the sentiment and I can't say I wouldn't have done the same thing:manny: Just don't think it was his right to make a decision that effects mankind.

There wasn't anyone like Ellie before, either. That's a common mistake that was made by a lot of people when listening to the Surgeon's recording:
Surgeon's recording
"April 28th. Marlene was right. The girl's infection is like nothing I've ever seen. The cause of her immunity is uncertain. As we've seen in all past cases, the antigenic titers of the patient's Cordyceps remain high in both the serum and the cerebrospinal fluid. Blood cultures taken from the patient rapidly grow Cordyceps in fungal-media in the lab... however white blood cell lines, including percentages and absolute-counts, are completely normal. There is no elevation of pro-inflammatory cytokines, and an MRI of the brain shows no evidence of fungal-growth in the limbic regions, which would normally accompany the prodrome of aggression in infected patients. We must find a way to replicate this state under laboratory conditions. We're about to hit a milestone in human history equal to the discovery of penicillin. After years of wandering in circles we're about to come home, make a difference, and bring the human race back in control of its own destiny. All of our sacrifices and the hundreds of men and women who've bled for this cause, or worse, will not be in vain."

People take the past cases part as meaning past cases of immunity when it means just past cases of infection.
Them nikkas better draw some blood then :camby:

not on my watch :to: