That Black Powerful Imagery Thread!!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post Powerful Black Imagery/Pics 2 Inspire Us & The Next Wave Of Poweful Black Brehs & Black Brehettes!!!

I hope most realize the "lengths" corporations go thru to advertise negative re-inforcements to the Black Community via commercials, logos and negative imagery accompanied by a falsehood laced slogan!!!

Let's build our minds and imaginations up with strong, powerful, black imagery!!!

I know when Obama became President all I saw were Black smiling faces everywhere of allllll ages!!! Let's post and build on Black Positive Powerful Imagery!!!

Thread Inspired By @Get These Nets

Thanks 4 The Inspiration Homie!!!:salute:

look up back issues of Black Enterprise magazine.
Forgot about that! Props!

Thread Also Inspired By @Captain_Crunch

Any Links To Black Owned Clothing/Footwear Sites??

Seeing powerful Black imagery does wonders and is well..."POWERFUL"
MARCH-2009-COVER1.jpg

390_thumb_1.jpg

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
tumblr_n9suurStp71qzxhddo1_1280.0.jpg

20529329421_49bc1a90eb_b.jpg

Auburn Ave, Atlanta GA :blessed:

The Sweet Auburn Historic District is a historic African-American neighborhood along and surrounding Auburn Avenue, east of downtown Atlanta, Georgia, United States. The name Sweet Auburn was coined by John Wesley Dobbs, referring to the "richest Negro street in the world," one of the largest concentrations of African-American businessesin the United States. A National Historic Landmark District was designated in 1976, covering 19 acres (7.7 ha) of the neighborhood, significant for its history and development as a segregated area under the state's Jim Crow laws.