Terry Crews files police report claiming sexual assault
BY Rachel Desantis
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Wednesday, November 8, 2017, 5:23 PM

644235575tm00282-spike-tv-s.jpg

Rachel Desantis
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Wednesday, November 8, 2017, 5:23 PM
"Brooklyn Nine-Nine" actor Terry Crews has taken action against the Hollywood honcho he claims groped him at a party last year.

Crews filed a report Wednesday with the Los Angeles Police Department alleging sexual assault, TMZ reports — a move that could potentially launch a criminal investigation, as the incident happened within California’s statute of limitations.

The actor's decision to take his assault to police comes one month after he first came forward with the story on Twitter shortly after the first sexual misconduct allegations against Harvey Weinstein came to light.

In a lengthy thread, Crews, 49, claimed a high-powered honcho grabbed his crotch and afterward, "grinned like a jerk."

Top Hollywood agent is accused of groping Terry Crews

The actor said he wanted to spring into action, but opted not to, as he feared backlash.

"I thought twice about how the whole thing would appear. '240 lbs. Black Man stomps out Hollywood Honcho' would be the headline the next day,'" he wrote. "Only I probably wouldn't have been able to read it because I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN JAIL. So we left."

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...ssault-experiences-campaign-gallery-1.3572624
Crews added that he chose not to act on the assault because his harasser had "power and influence" and he didn't want to risk being ostracized — even though the attacker admitted he was guilty in an apology phone call the next day.

The "Everybody Hates Chris" star declined to name his assaulter, but the honcho was identified last week by The Hollywood Reporter as Adam Venit, a WME agent representing A-list stars like Adam Sandler and Emma Stone.

Terry Crews reveals he was groped by Hollywood exec

Venit has since been placed on leave in light of Crews' allegations.

The LAPD was unable to confirm Crews' filing to the Daily News.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
If anyone ever wanted to get into acting nows the time. If they start throwing gays in jail for molesting people there won’t be any actors left.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
He's 100% right that they would have locked his ass up and threw away the key asap if his overswoll black ass was beating the shyt outta that cac. :yeshrug:

Thank you. I remember when he first said the shyt people were clowning him for being that big and not fighting the dude like consequences for some shyt like that wouldn't have been severe. He would've been blackballed and had his "angry dark skinned nikka" mugshot plastered everywhere for years to come. All while the dude who did it goes on Good Morning America talking about "I don't know why he attacked me! Homophobia is the leading cause of death in the LGBT community and it's got to stop!" Foh.

Hollywood gays are as perverted and devious as they come. Second only to MAYBE Washington/political gays.