Tell the story about the time you shyt or peed yourself in class

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
When I was in first grade I shyt myself walking to the bathroom :mjcry: My mom had made a huge breakfast that morning. Eggs, bacon, the works. There was maybe 45 minutes left to class and I just couldnt hold it in any longer. I'm trying so hard to pucker up my butthole and not let anything out.
Finally I just shoot my hand up and ask to go to the bathroom and she says yes :blessed:
I'm bout to go in :whew:
but naw, 1st grader booty dont work like that bruh. As Im walking I let out a cotdamn chocolate yoo-hoo fountain out of my ass. Wasnt even turds. This was all cake batter textured poop :mjcry: It look like when u chew a mouthful of peanuts and u pour it out back into your hand :mjcry: Im defeated brehs :noah: But wait, school aint over :aicmon:
I had to go back to class :mindblown:
Instead of doing the smart thing like maybe dumping the underwear and cleaning my ass on the sink, i decide... its cool :ehh: ...there's only a few minutes of class left:ehh:
I walk back into class and sit down as if nothing happened. Couple minutes go by and it starts

"Eeeeewww somebody took a doo doo :scusthov:"
Me: :mjcry:
"Yeah!! I smell it too!! :krs:"
"It smells like its coming from over there! :umad:"
I sit there quietly and act like I dont even know what they're talking about :mjcry:
meanwhile this goddess of a teacher has what smells like chanel no 5 on keeps walking back and forth behind me so I'm thinking
"Yessss the smell will go away :blessed:"
But nah it didnt go away, if anything she was probably spraying that shyt on me :upsetfavre:

There's seriously about 5 minutes left to class and these 3 little shyts are determined to figure out this "who's shyt them self" mystery. Im looking at the clock like :sadcam: HUUUURRY!

Then the little c*nt bytch I was crushing on points to me. "IT WAS FLEA :krs: "

My heart's racing and i quickly go ":whoa: NO NO NO NO IT WASN'T ME...... IT WAS HIM! :ufdup:"
And i randomly point at the kid who sat diagonal to me.
They believed me brehs :mjcry: this poor kid who did nothing but sit there fukking coloring got called "Doo Doo Boy" for the rest of the school year :mjcry:

When I got home my mom was fukking disgusted. I had a cotdamn doo doo island nestled in my power ranger tighty whiteys. shyt wasnt a good look. Make it worst when i got home i darted to the bathroom and there was no toilet paper so I ended up wiping my ass with my own bed sheet :snoop: she whooped my ass for that little stunt too :mjcry:

I never shyt my pants again. in school atleast.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I remember in the 7th grade I ate some bad mickey d's that night but it didn't hit my stomach until 8am while I was In school. If anyone know about catholic school bathrooms In l.a they are the worse on earth. Needless to say I tried to hold my shyt In while trying to do decide if im going to use the bathroom and sit on a shytty/pissy toilet. I was clown ed that whole year for it :wow:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I remember in the 7th grade I ate some bad mickey d's that night but it didn't hit my stomach until 8am while I was In school. If anyone know about catholic school bathrooms In l.a they are the worse on earth. Needless to say I tried to hold my shyt In while trying to do decide if im going to use the bathroom and sit on a shytty/pissy toilet. I was clown ed that whole year for it :wow:
thanks for sharing :mjcry:
King Sun we speak your name...we speak your name :mjcry:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
When I was in first grade I shyt myself walking to the bathroom :mjcry: My mom had made a huge breakfast that morning. Eggs, bacon, the works. There was maybe 45 minutes left to class and I just couldnt hold it in any longer. I'm trying so hard to pucker up my butthole and not let anything out.
Finally I just shoot my hand up and ask to go to the bathroom and she says yes :blessed:
I'm bout to go in :whew:
but naw, 1st grader booty dont work like that bruh. As Im walking I let out a cotdamn chocolate yoo-hoo fountain out of my ass. Wasnt even turds. This was all cake batter textured poop :mjcry: It look like when u chew a mouthful of peanuts and u pour it out back into your hand :mjcry: Im defeated brehs :noah: But wait, school aint over :aicmon:
I had to go back to class :mindblown:
Instead of doing the smart thing like maybe dumping the underwear and cleaning my ass on the sink, i decide... its cool :ehh: ...there's only a few minutes of class left:ehh:
I walk back into class and sit down as if nothing happened. Couple minutes go by and it starts

"Eeeeewww somebody took a doo doo :scusthov:"
"Yeah!! I smell it too!! :krs:"
"It smells like its coming from over there! :umad:"
I sit there quietly and act like I dont even know what they're talking about :mjcry:
meanwhile this goddess of a teacher has what smells like chanel no 5 on keeps walking back and forth behind me so I'm thinking
"Yessss the smell will go away :blessed:"
But nah it didnt go away, if anything she was probably spraying that shyt on me :upsetfavre:

There's seriously about 5 minutes left to class and these 3 little shyts are determined to figure out this "who's shyt them self" mystery. Im looking at the clock like :sadcam: HUUUURRY!

Then the little c*nt bytch I was crushing on points to me. "IT WAS FLEA :krs: "

My heart's racing and i quickly go ":whoa: NO NO NO NO IT WASN'T ME...... IT WAS HIM! :ufdup:"
And i randomly point at the kid who sat diagonal to me.
They believed me brehs :mjcry: this poor kid who did nothing but sit there fukking coloring got called "Doo Doo Boy" for the rest of the school year :mjcry:

When I got home my mom was fukking disgusted. I had a cotdamn doo doo island nestled in my power ranger tighty whiteys. shyt wasnt a good look. Make it worst when i got home i darted to the bathroom and there was no toilet paper so I ended up wiping my ass with my own bed sheet :snoop: she whooped my ass for that little stunt too :mjcry:

I never shyt my pants again. in school atleast.
:dead::dead::dead:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I forgot to add that I had to take a taxi home and my next door neighbor had to come and unlock my door for me to go in and take my shytty pants off :mjcry:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
In Kindergarten I always got in trouble for talking during "quiet time" everyone else talked too but my teacher always said shyt to me. she would make me sit in this little corner section near her desk as punishment and make me look like a troublemaker.
about the 2nd or 3rd time I got fed up and instead of asking to go to the bathroom, I'd just sit there and piss on myself and she had to clean it up. huge pissy puddles in the corner of the classroom. I did this a couple times and always had a :lolbron: face when I watched her clean it up.

another time in second grade I had to piss something serious, I figure I'd hold it since it was almost the end of day. nah... about 3 minutes later I pissed on myself.
the desk chair I was sitting on was filling up with piss and I knew it was only a matter of time before it overflowed the seat and dripped down to the floor.
I tried to play it off by putting a half empty water bottle on the floor next to the puddle to make it seem like it was spilled, and these idiots actually believed it was spilled water.
I just sat there an didn't move while my classmates grabbed paper towels and cleaned up what they thought was spilled water.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
794dd4a7055366bd2704cff91f80312501fab3d4587775414f6a53196856d90c.jpg

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
There's broads who grew up to be dimes that I will never forget "u pee'd yourself in 2nd grade :umad:"