@tehdamajah - a blatantly racist troll

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
This racist POS @tehdamajah seriously needs to be banned.
There's a difference between having agency to give your opinion and just saying outlandishly racist shyt.

@Brooklynzson
@cook

example:

i dont want to get in to a whole "race war" but the white man is superrior in every way "except singing dancing NBA " and shyt like that. No wonder we "rule the world". I mean look at europe :blessed: and look at africa :scust:

:umad:
at least we have a society.... and it will exist.... africa will get wiped by the face of the earth because of over population (someone has to go ). We dont need to stand the sun.... we can stay an have a nice cool drink indoors. If we stood but naked in the sun picking cotton and chasing zebras all our lives we could stand the sun too.
I rather have low testosterone than low IQ. you ppl have the lowest iq of all the races
Just look at this shyt man .....
iq.gif

you dont run shyt...except from cops

she was great in planet of the apes

Last edited:

tehdamajah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all of the ppl who negged me called me a "cac". Does that not count as racist? BAN them to. And go read the threads i posted those posts in. If you think my posts were bad

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
Crying for bans is pathetic. Can't take opinions, get off the 'net.

tehdamajah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the negs keep coming with "cac" comments...... is that not racist? shouldn't they be banned?