Tariq's latest podcast: Do Interracial Relationships Confuse Black People?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
http://www.tariqradio.com/main/ep65-do-interracial-relationships-confuse-black-people

QjkP0kM.gif

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tariq doubling down on stupid after getting his ass handed to him by afro babe :heh: nobody brought up a damn thing about hebrew israelites

prison analogy is goddamn retarded too.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Snake Puppy, we have the power to reject the one drop rule, but we choose not to. which is why dudes will travel all over the world to find brown people to one drop into the group. if white supremacy disappeared tomorrow, you'd still cosign the one drop rule.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Snake Puppy, we have the power to reject the one drop rule, but we choose not to. which is why dudes will travel all over the world to find brown people to one drop into the group. if white supremacy disappeared tomorrow, you'd still cosign the one drop rule.
Why are you against people identifying with black?

Blackness doesn't exist. Whiteness doesn't exist. Outside of america, skin tone is merely a shade in MOST places.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
is that why you had no problem denying your blackness when you first joined this forum? :lupe:
Nice red herring

And for the thousandth time, I kept saying I was black and people kept PMing me about it not believing me.

But answer the question:

Blackness doesn't exist. Whiteness doesn't exist. Outside of america, skin tone is merely a shade in MOST places.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nice red herring

And for the thousandth time, I kept saying I was black and people kept PMing me about it not believing me.

But answer the question:

if blackness doesn't exist, why are we trying to force and shame others to identify with it? i've already made like 200 post on why i'm against it, you still haven't told me whats the benefits of one drop ruling ourselves out of existence.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
if blackness doesn't exist, why are we trying to force and shame others to identify with it? i've already made like 200 post on why i'm against it, you still haven't told me whats the benefits of one drop ruling ourselves out of existence.
I'm not FORCING anyone to do anything. You're the one that excludes people who voluntarily identify with it.