Tariq Nasheed piss this dude off sumthin serious!

Ferrum Phos

Banned
Daps
Reppin
99th percentile
I haven't watched SomeBlackGuy's videos in awhile - agree with him here completely.

He makes some good points:

• Tariq complains about white supremacy and suspected white supremacists yet lives in a wealthy, predominantly white neighborhood.
  • Makes money off of the same white supremacy that he preaches is holding Black people down.
  • Supposedly Pro black yet quick to use white supremacist terms toward Black people who don't agree with him.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I unfortunatley watched the whole thing to see what Tariq said...this c00n really had the nerve to say he sees Alt Right people speak and they all sound so intelligent,but when black woke people speak all we do is"talk shyt".....really,thats all they do you little fakkit:childplease:?

Sounds like you watching a whoooole lotta alt right shyt,and not very much on the black point of view....even using the term poc(people of color) instead of saying black,i bet you he watch animae:martin:

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
I haven't watched SomeBlackGuy's videos in awhile - agree with him here completely.

• Tariq complains about white supremacy and suspected white supremacists yet lives in a wealthy, predominantly white neighborhood.
  • Makes money off of the same white supremacy that he preaches is holding Black people down.
  • Supposedly Pro black yet quick to use white supremacist terms toward Black people who don't agree with him.
Without listening, if that's what he said he's stating nothing but facts. I hate using WS terms but Tariq Nasheed is a race hustler, simple as that.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest

Shut the fukk up you yarmulke wearing clown... :mjlol: