Tariq Nasheed just called out "Hidden Figures" movie for ripping off Hidden Colors

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

LINK TO SHOW:
http://www.tariqradio.com/uploads/2/4/4/7/24470289/tariq_radio_119.mp3

Octavia Spencer to Play Mathematician Opposite Taraji P. Henson in ‘Hidden Figures’ (EXCLUSIVE)
octavia-spencer.jpg

ERIK PENDZICH/REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
FEBRUARY 17, 2016 | 12:38PM PT
Justin Kroll
Film Reporter@krolljvar

Octavia Spencer is on board to co-star opposite Taraji P. Henson in Fox 2000’s “Hidden Figures.”

The studio has been developing the adaptation of Margot Lee Shetterly’s book “Hidden Figures: The Story of the African-American Women Who Helped Win the Space Race,” published by HarperCollins.

“St. Vincent” director Ted Melfi is attached to direct and produce the film along with Chernin Entertainment and Donna Gigliotti of Levantine Films.

The story centers on Johnson (Henson), a brilliant African-American mathematician who, along with her colleagues Dorothy Vaughn and Mary Jackson, served as the brains behind one of the greatest operations in U.S. history — the momentous launch of astronaut John Glenn into orbit, and his safe return. The three women crossed all gender, race and professional lines while embarking on the mission. Spencer will play one of the three mathematicians.

Glenn flew the Friendship 7 mission in 1962 and became the first American to orbit the Earth.

The book will be published in September from HarperCollins.

Spencer is on board to reprise her role in “The Divergent Series: Allegiant” and is also set to play God in “The Shack,” which bows later this year. She also recently filmed Marc Webb’s “Gifted” opposite Chris Evans.

She is repped by WME and attorney Karl Austen.

Remember when Nike tried to rip off his HC1 with this Lebron T-shirt? :heh:

pzh0x0E.jpg

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Let's talk about White History Month!!!

I hope he does the movie about White History. We need HC4 first

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
While I respect the dudes business sense then most internet famous celebrities, he's reaching so fukking hard.

And again, he's playing to that notion that people (his fanbase) would be too stupid to tell the difference between Hidden Colors and Hidden Figures.

And actually, now that I think about, shouldn't he take this as a compliment if that were the case? :patrice:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
While I respect the dudes business sense then most internet famous celebrities, he's reaching so fukking hard.

And again, he's playing to that notion that people (his fanbase) would be too stupid to tell the difference between Hidden Colors and Hidden Figures.

And actually, now that I think about, shouldn't he take this as a compliment if that were the case? :patrice:

That is not what he said at all. Do you cac I mean Hank.