Take A Look Inside Mike Tyson’s Abandoned Mansion

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SOUTHINGTON, Ohio — Ever wanted to see inside an abandoned multi-million dollar mansion?

Photographer Johnny Joowas recently allowed in Mike Tyson’s abandoned mansionin Southington, Ohio.

The retired professional boxer lived in the mansion in the 1980s and early 1990s.

Tyson chose Southington to live close to his trainer.

As I wandered the halls and rooms of this large vacant space, I could only imagine the wild parties that must have taken place within these walls. There I stood, looking across a living room that was once full of life, but now remains empty of parties, tigers or celebrities. It was odd to think that I was staring down a place the famous Mike Tyson once called home.

Joo said the home had a pool bigger than some houses, crystal chandeliers and tiger-print carpet.

The mansion, once worth millions, sold in 1999 for a reported $1.3 million.

The current owners told Joo they plan to turn Tyson’s mansion into a church.

http://www.mymmanews.com/take-a-look-inside-mike-tysons-abandoned-mansion/

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

111.png

12.png

13.png

14.png

15.png

16.png

17.png

19.png

20.png

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
the one in connecticut.

why would mike tyson buy a mansion in ohio tho in the first place???

he's not from there, didn't fight there, and it's not like robin gives was from there either.

I wonder why there is still water in the pool.
He wanted to be close to his trainer who lived in Ohio.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the one in connecticut.

why would mike tyson buy a mansion in ohio tho in the first place???

he's not from there, didn't fight there, and it's not like robin gives was from there either.

I wonder why there is still water in the pool.

he wanted to be close to his trainer

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
that bathroom screams 80's :laugh:

but it's ~1 hr from Cleveland, Ohioans (:scusthov:) are that broke aint no other millionaire thousandaire copped it? :dahell:

Seems like a fun rehab project
Look at that place. It's a Miami or LA mansion in a tiny midwestern town. No one who would want a place like that is going to live in bumblefukk Ohio. Mike's place in Conn was similar but it's never been empty because of its proximity to NY.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Look at that place. It's a Miami or LA mansion in a tiny midwestern town. No one who would want a place like that is going to live in bumblefukk Ohio. Mike's place in Conn was similar but it's never been empty because of its proximity to NY.
is it a rural area or is it a suburb? it's only an hour outside the city, so i'm sure there are executives, doctors, lawyers, business owners, even sports stars, who can cop it. but, i'm with you if it's literally in the middle of no where

Last edited: