"T.i. said he's da King of da South. We all know Scarface is da King" Planet Asia.. Krs One co signs

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U really shouldn't even be allowed to be king of the entire south...but who else but T.I at the time had the arrogance to make such a claim and back it up:blessed:....u gotta give that too em,nobody said nuthing back then bcuz they didn't care,out of fear....and u still don't see many nikkas make the claim now even being more relevant than t.I,either bcuz they don't care,out of fear or out of respect of what COULD happen:mjpls:...they don't force the issue,and that's king shyt:obama:

Doome

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ain een wayched but T.I ain no king o shyt he washed, talkin dat bull ish fukk nikkas and that whole king ideal

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Pimp C (in detail on The King album) and Scarface already said they have no problem with the title being given to Tip. Face even said he doesn't want the title.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
whos Robert davis?

?????
?????

U really shouldn't even be allowed to be king of the entire south...but who else but T.I at the time had the arrogance to make such a claim and back it up:blessed:....u gotta give that too em,nobody said nuthing back then bcuz they didn't care,out of fear....and u still don't see many nikkas make the claim now even being more relevant than t.I,either bcuz they don't care,out of fear or out of respect of what COULD happen:mjpls:...they don't force the issue,and that's king shyt:obama:

rick ross sonned the chit out of TI about that king of the south talk.

aint nobody scared of no dam TI.