Official The Expanse Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Amos WAS really a mob boss in Baltimore?!? :gladbron:

this news caster chick feening for Amos hardbody... :mjlol:

We about to have the fukking Reapers or the covenant come through the giant ass halo ring and they still haven't figured shyt out...:wow:

When the show theme switches to this

But yea..... this ep had me confused as fukk to..... that why I be hating time skips sometimes.

It’s like there were too many new questions

Martha

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
the stargate had the iris up and he slammed into it, he forgot the clearance codes... :mjlol:
also the timeskip was only like 2 months

I think it was a little over 6 months.

Episode made me a little sad with how it's only 3 manning the Roci now. I thought Bobbie and Naomi was at least going to stick around.

fukkin' ring got a breh nervous. I bet my life Miller hallucinations has to do with the unchecked protomolecule that was on the Roci :ohhh:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
the stargate had the iris up and he slammed into it, he forgot the clearance codes... :mjlol:
also the timeskip was only like 2 months

I think it was a little over 6 months.

Episode made me a little sad with how it's only 3 manning the Roci now. I thought Bobbie and Naomi was at least going to stick around.

fukkin' ring got a breh nervous. I bet my life Miller hallucinations has to do with the unchecked protomolecule that was on the Roci :ohhh:

Yes, it felt like it was kind of an extensive break. I was hoping Bobbie stayed with the team but she’s a loyal Martian to her planet, so I can’t be mad.

Happy to see Thomas Jane character back, I low key been wanting to know what’s been happening with him

Martha

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

:hhh:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

That shyt was crazy!!!! And as fukked as this may be..... the first thing that came to my mind is.... being them communication vids probably have some type of delay.

Buddy chick probably gonna be getting hit from behind and when that feed updates and she sees how he died gonna freak her out:mjlol:

Her reaction gonna go from :takedat::noah: to :ooh::damn: real QUICK!!!

Martha

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
That shyt was crazy!!!! And as fukked as this may be..... the first thing that came to my mind is.... being them communication vids probably have some type of delay.

Buddy chick probably gonna be getting hit from behind and when that feed updates and she sees how he died gonna freak her out:mjlol:

Her reaction gonna go from :takedat::noah: to :ooh::damn: real QUICK!!!

Martha

Rewatching it, I understand what happened better.

The ship didn't slam into a solid brick wall, but it instantly slowed down from "flying in space with full nuclear afterburner" speed to "sailing through water" speed. The ship is built tough enough to survive huge negative G forces, but the human body isn't. So his body tried to keep moving at thousands of miles per hour right through his super-strong seat belts.

If he did the "flip and burn" manoever from the first season, he probably would have made it through alive.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

The ship didn't slam into a solid brick wall, but it instantly slowed down from "flying in space with full nuclear afterburner" speed to "sailing through water" speed. The ship is built tough enough to survive huge negative G forces, but the human body isn't. So his body tried to keep moving at thousands of miles per hour right through his super-strong seat belts.

If he did the "flip and burn" manoever from the first season, he probably would have made it through alive.

OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!! Holy shyt!!!!:gladbron:

My dude!!!! Mad props on that, cuz bar scene now totally makes sense!!!:salute:

I been puzzled like hell but now I see how that is possible.

Gotdamn!!:damn:

Martha

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

I wondered why the unexposed back half of the ship didn't collapsed in on itself when it stopped the way it did.