Swing down sweet chariot.. let me ride

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:stopitslime:This no-name site posted that article 2 days ago & but no legit site is reporting this???!!

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This is posted a little bit further down the page:
Richard A Zak: I got on a Comic Con Joker size smile on my face: I am a Huge fan of GCG almost as much as YOUNG JUSTICE It with heavy heart that Young Justice isn't coming back; but all of the negitive feelings are replaced with Joyful and Hilarious Ones that make this the best part of the day/week/month/yearonknowing that this was all a humous joke being played on Paul Charles. It with heavy hf the day/week/month/year ---HAHAHA #PaulCharlesJoke!
Seems like that site is full of dikkbags playing pranks on one another.

Upshall

Pro
Daps
jimmy-mcnulty.gif

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I stopped watching Cartoon Network when Young Justice got canceled. Damn shame too because it had some good ass shows on there.....still does actually....

Cartoon Network be on that bullshyt at times canceling amazing shows like YJ and Symbionic Titan SMH

I doubt they're bringing it back, but I'd be so excited if they did. Another Greg show that I miss: The Spectacular Spider-Man.(The only reason I watched Disney XD back then :mjcry:)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I stopped watching Cartoon Network when Young Justice got canceled. Damn shame too because it had some good ass shows on there.....still does....

I doubt they're bringing it back, but I'd be so excited if they did. Another Greg show that I miss: The Spectacular Spider-Man.(The only reason I watched Disney XD back then :mjcry:)

Greatest spider-man adaptation in history breh. Miss it dearly but it ain't coming back.

Also, you should watch Regular Show