Swagnificent seems like an AutoAdmit troll

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
If you guys aren't familiar with AutoAdmit, it's a forum with a bunch of socially awkward law students and lawyers who bytch about how awful practicing the law is and obsess over prestige, race, and money. It's basically like this place, only more white and yellow and with a median IQ that's probably around 20 points higher than The Coli.

Swagnificent seems to believe in several of the memes there like the "classy B-cups" meme, in which AutoAdmit posters claim that women whose breasts are bigger than C cups are looked at as being too sexual and if you wife one of these women, you won't be taken seriously in business. Sounds like Swagnificient's big booty women thread.

There's also a lot of stuff he's said on here that seems like a parody of what AutoAdmit posters think about top law school black lawyers / students, i.e. they're obsessed with white women, spend too much money on luxury goods like expensive cars, and wouldn't have gotten into the elite legal world without affirmative action.

I haven't been on the forum in awhile, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is some bored AA poster doing a troll job on us.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
jesus bro go fukk a hooker or something. you gotta have something better to do with your time.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I just know he aint who he fckin says he is...that I know. My guess? 34 y/o, 5'6, 224, still lives with moms. Closest he's been to a piece of ass was when his auntie accidentally poured soup on his crotch and washed it off w/ a dirty washcloth

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
they call me the old dirty b*stard cause there is no father to my troll style

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you guys aren't familiar with AutoAdmit, it's a forum with a bunch of socially awkward law students and lawyers who bytch about how awful practicing the law is and obsess over prestige, race, and money. It's basically like this place, only more white and yellow and with a median IQ that's probably around 20 points higher than The Coli.

Swagnificent seems to believe in several of the memes there like the "classy B-cups" meme, in which AutoAdmit posters claim that women whose breasts are bigger than C cups are looked at as being too sexual and if you wife one of these women, you won't be taken seriously in business. Sounds like Swagnificient's big booty women thread.

There's also a lot of stuff he's said on here that seems like a parody of what AutoAdmit posters think about top law school black lawyers / students, i.e. they're obsessed with white women, spend too much money on luxury goods like expensive cars, and wouldn't have gotten into the elite legal world without affirmative action.

I haven't been on the forum in awhile, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is some bored AA poster doing a troll job on us.

mj-laughing.gif

concise

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh: at these autoadmit and puahate sites.

I just find it humorous that you've been thinking about me this much. Go on. Tell me some more.

You've a lot of attention onto yourself over the past 2 days with your claims. If you didn't want it, you should have never posted what you did. :ufdup: