Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

kurt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK Forever.
Rewatching this shyt. Eagles got away with so much holding on our dline. And WTF happened when they were a link short on the measurement but still got the first down? These are not excuses btw because the oline stunk to the high heavens but the refs were on some BS. The holding on Beatty is also BS. Without that call Donell's TD stands up aand Cruz Kneecap stays in place :pacspit:.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Giants are looking to grab Kevin Ogletree to fill the void at receivers :snoop:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...ree-free-agents-work-giants-article-1.1974001

Seinfeld.gif

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
New York Giants WR Victor Cruz (knee) won’t ever be the same after his season-ending knee injury, according to Dr. David Chao. “He can return to 100 percent, but it (his knee) is a car in a car accident,” said Chao, a former NFL team physician. “Never brand new when fixed.” There is no timetable for Cruz’s rehab, and there is no prognosis for the rest of his career. His injury could rob him of his explosiveness and change-of-direction ability. A handful of NFL players have returned from this type of injury, but none of them discovered their elite form. A torn patellar tendon can’t be fixed arthroscopically, so it needs a massive open procedure that will require lengthy and painful rehab. Cruz will need to rebuild the muscles around the tendon, and it’ll likely be six months before he can even try to run again.
http://fantasy.usatoday.com/news/victor-cruzs-career-in-jeopardy

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Krishan101

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
United Kingdom
Ogletree :yeshrug: ... He had that monster game for Detroit last thanksgiving against the Packers ... Might be a decent low-key pick up ... Instead of giving picks away for Mike Williams and his $5m cap hit :what:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Goddamn, all these Victor Cruz speculations since he tore the ligament are all worst-case scenario. Give the man a chance! :damn:

He cried the way he did out of this very fear, man...his career went flashing before his eyes. He was probably thinking about all the hard work he's done, not being the same on the field again, not being the same off the field again, "will i be able to play with my kids", "will i have to get multiple surgeries", "is it all over"?????

it hurts me every time i think about it. :to:

Last edited: