*SUMMER HOOD BANGER* Mike Philly "90s & 60s" They got crips in ATL? *GANG/:GANG

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

tumblr_n3mplrPpqt1sq5ygmo1_400.gif

This shyt go :ohlawd: Don't sleep. Hardest shyt to drop this summer. That hook tho :ohlawd::dj2:

@hustlemania @TheLostOnes@LastDayze333DegreeDemigod @Morose Polymath @PlayerNinety_Nine @Groot @King Napz @mr. smoke weed @Dr.Omega @Chip Skylark @Kaydigi @Lord Mecca @street heat@eldylan @Rekkapryde @Selah @Aswad@BlackMajik @The Jewnited States@Cheech&Chong @Hersh@shopant @Cammatic B @DarkSkinSamurai @EA@TillWeDie @Mac Casper @SheriffOG@Monoblock @Judo @Apollo Kid @Ironman@mbewane @Walt
@SoulController @Illeye buckmatic @smitty22@Freddie.Cane @Jules WashingtonWashington @JulesWinfield @ADP @Magnum P.I.M.P. @Stir Fry @YaThreadFloppedB!
@BlackMajik @Monoblock

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn man, I see you're still in your feelings because of how silly I made you look weeks ago :mjgrin:

I'm sorry bro, I won't bully you any more :mjcry:

U new generation weirdos really think name calling online is bullying :mjlol:

Back in my day...bullying meant someone got punched in the face and their pockets ran thru. You new school weirdos actually think e thugging is bullying. :heh:

And you're delusional.....these nikkaz will never blow

:camby:

This music is trash and a half :trash:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
U new generation weirdos really think name calling online is bullying :mjlol:

Back in my day...bullying meant someone got punched in the face and their pockets ran thru. You new school weirdos actually think e thugging is bullying. :heh:

And you're delusional.....these nikkaz will never blow

:camby:

This music is trash and a half :trash:

:flabbynsick: :mjcry:

Sorry man. Didn't mean to touch a nerve:mjcry: