Studies show a relation between the elbows and vaginal hygiene. Coli Ladies check in

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
A review has found that women who tend to have a build up of dry skin on their elbow also tend to have poor vaginal hygiene.

David M. Zuckenberg, MD, from the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, and colleagues published their review online January 31 in the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. The review included randomized and quasi-randomized trials that evaluated the vaginal hygiene habits of women who did not properly moisturize the skin of their elbows. The authors identified 5 such trials that included 1946 women (1766 analyzed).

The studies were of high quality, and the results showed that 84% of women who had dry skin on their elbows exhibited poor vaginal hygiene.

The authors described the evidence as consistent, relatively complete, and highly applicable to clinical care. The studies were performed in both developed and developing countries.

David M. Zuckenberg, MD, "It's pretty simple, the skin on the elbow is a common area of dry skin and requires extra care and attention. The vagina requires extra care and attention as well for good hygiene. Women usually exhibit the same behavior when it comes to dealing with these two areas"

:leon:

So the wonderful ladies of The Coli, what is that elbow looking like? Pics please. :steviej:

Binary

Banned
Daps
I have exfoliating gloves, I'm good to go.

eSM5HfE.png

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:dead:......

this is kinda deep though....................the fact that they said elbow care :laugh: correlated to vaginal care is interesting......and makes me think about guys in college always talking about women with pretty feet is a great sign and "green lights" her..........though I had never heard this before undergrad, always understood what they meant...but never thought a scientific study would say something similar... :wow:......................I guess its time for that "female feet care" research to tell us what the deal is?? :ohhh:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QWQVm9J5DM"]Ludacris - Southern Hospitality ft. Pharrell - YouTube[/ame]

Pretty ass clothes pretty ass toes
Oh how I love these pretty ass ho's
Pretty ass high class anything goes
Catch em in the club throwing pretty ass bows

Ludacris - "Southern Hospitality"

Luda was dropping knowledge......... :whoo:

Btw.....do white folks get ashy???? :what: pics??

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Where the lank at :beli:
Edit: From now on we have to ask for elbow pics before we ask for pum pum pics

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Women that's scared of showers are suspected of having stank coochies