Street Harrasement Gone Crazy Broad Lets Strangers Get Grabs And Feels

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps

To me she seems to give more of the lames and insecures types more play, lol which proves you don't really need that much in your arsenal to get play. The weirdos got better responses especially when she let them get a hug and grab her hand.

Peep out the end.

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
lmao how much yall wanna bet if men stopped giving women attention and validation, they would lose their shyt in less than a month . no twitter no facebook no snap chat etc. women love complaining about men hitting on them, but once their old and their titties start saggin and the attention stops they wanna start bytching about men paying them no mind:russ::mjlol:

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
lmao how much yall wanna bet if men stopped giving women attention and validation, they would lose their shyt in less than a month . no twitter no facebook no snap chat etc. women love complaining about men hitting on them, but once their old and their titties start saggin and the attention stops they wanna start bytching about men pay them no mind:russ::mjlol:

Peep the story about the cac lady who went to Japan.

Her soul was crushed.

Edit: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/belo...n-in-japan-sad-she-cant-get-attention.264895/

Last edited:

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
Peep the story about the cac lady who went to Japan.

Her soul was crushed.
my nikka you already know i know.
2ake3ir.gif

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
I see both sides of the argument.

How else are dudes supposed to get play if not by trial and error? Women always complain about "nice guys" with ulterior motives who supposedly wait in the wings, expecting women to flock to them....well...this is the alternative of that. You can't have it both ways I'm afraid.

That said, having bottom of the barrel dusty nikkas tryna to holla at you every single fukking day must be irritating as fukk. Imagine if that was your mother, daughter or girl in her shoes. You pretty much have to avoid the streets altogether or at least have a dude accompany you if you're 5 and up.