STD Scare - Checked my blood work results and it showed Hepatitis B antibody: REACTIVE

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
I was shook as fukk brehs:damn:

I immediately did my googles and it said you could get hep B it from unprotected sex, kissing and exchange of bodily fluids

i started thinking about every chick i'd kissed, gotten head from and possibly might have slipped in raw even if it was a few seconds:lupe:

i started guessing who i could've gotten it from...a couple of canditates popped into my head and was like i KNEW that bytch had something, lord, why didnt i just jack off and call it a night?:snoop:

my sister is in med school and i was thinking about asking her, but i shot that down because A) i knew she'd chastise me for not being careful:ufdup: and B) she'd probably tell my moms and everyone else in the family:francis:

i called my doctor to see if she could explain my lab results over the phone, but the nurse in her best bytch voice informed me that my medical results could not be discussed over the phone, i'd have to wait for the follow up visit which is in a month:mjcry:

so i'm thinking "well, i'm fukked." now i will have to be open and forthright with any chick i meet. i will be branded as a sexual deviant with a dirty disease forever.

so while i'm a nervous wreck and beating myself up, i logged back online again to view my medical profile to see if maybe i had misread the results. that's when i noticed that it said

Hepatitis B antigen: NON-REACTIVE
Hepatitis B antibody: REACTIVE

i was confused as to what this meant so i did some research and found out that anyone who had received the hep B vaccine at any point in their life (which i have) would always come out with reactive antibodies. the antigen was the only one i needed to worry about. and that was non-reactive.

when i tell yall i felt so:blessed: after i found this out.

i've vowed to never get head or kiss anymore chicks until i'm in a serious relationship, i don't care how bad a bytch is:birdman:

at least for now:shaq:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Signs and symptoms of hepatitis B may include:
  • Abdominal pain.
  • Dark urine.
  • Fever.
  • Joint pain.
  • Loss of appetite.
  • Nausea and vomiting.
  • Weakness and fatigue.
  • Yellowing of your skin and the whites of your eyes (jaundice)

what symptoms did you get after sex made you believe you had it?

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Signs and symptoms of hepatitis B may include:
  • Abdominal pain.
  • Dark urine.
  • Fever.
  • Joint pain.
  • Loss of appetite.
  • Nausea and vomiting.
  • Weakness and fatigue.
  • Yellowing of your skin and the whites of your eyes (jaundice)

what symptoms did you get after sex made you believe you had it?

well i sometimes have abnormally dark urine that has a strong odor, but the doctor says that's due to my diet:patrice:

but i didnt have any symptoms nor did i think i had it - it was my first time getting a regular check up/getting blood work done in 3 years.

HIV, syphilis, gonorreah, herpes all said non-reactive, as soon as i saw the "reactive" for hep B i was like:merchant:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
well i sometimes have abnormally dark urine that has a strong odor, but the doctor says that's due to my diet:patrice:

but i didnt have any symptoms nor did i think i had it - it was my first time getting a regular check up/getting blood work done in 3 years.

HIV, syphilis, gonorreah, herpes all said non-reactive, as soon as i saw the "reactive" for hep B i was like:merchant:

Shouldn't you be talking to:

Urgent Care Doctors & Psychologists - Doctor On Demand

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The best thing you can do is withhold sex for a month. No fukking anybody until you get the check up results...:francis:

Can you last a month?!