☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is the nonsense I'm talking about in this post: http://www.thecoli.com/posts/26445209/

@tru_m.a.c needs to clarify what his policy is if he’s going to invent completely specious and inconsistent rules. So what rules are you talking about that were broken?

Seriously.

The ones you arbitrarily made up from editing posts there’s nothing wrong with? No one asked you to edit anything and no one asked you to enforce rules that no one asked for. And you can’t keep instituting some sliding scale where you flippantly create rules.

You didn’t want light images (because they’re somehow special???) fine.

You wanted fewer tweets? Fine.

I did that.

Now you’re saying you’re editing posts.

Dude what the entire hell are you talking about?

One year of a successful thread and in 72 Hours you pulled the entire rug and feel of it out from under itself. Look at the last 48 Hours of these non concrete statutes.

You got that, precisely what you asked for.

Now you’re editing posts? Bruh what is wrong with you???

Just admit you’re inventing reasons to issue punishments. Sheer inventions. Editing posts? That by your own standards comply with your own rules?!? cmon man straighten up. This is just fly by the seat of your pants moderation.

You have no concrete policy just targeted harassment at this point.

I literally do not know which flippant edict I violated. You might as well have charged me with theft.

If I knew what the problem was I’d fix it but you’re more interested in pretending to be a curator.

name one piece of information you contributed to the thread. ONE.

And for the record please don’t get upset. I’m not insulting you. So don’t use that excuse. Someone has to call you to be accountable for these ridiculous and inconsistent rules made up from nowhere out of nothing and address no real problems in the most popular thread on the entire site.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Ill

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I'm not spending another second addressing this situation. If anyone has any questions you can see the posts from yesterday that I had to edit. They are all marked by "edited" and are scattered through the last 3 pages of the thread.

Good day.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm not spending another second addressing this situation. If anyone has any questions you can see the posts from yesterday that I had to edit. They are all marked by "edited" and are scattered through the last 3 pages of the thread.

Good day.
You didn’t have to edit a damn thing. That’s the point.

There’s no images. The number of tweets is limited. Anything else is you just inventing reasons to harass me, the creator of the thread and the one who set the pace and tone for the content. We went a year with no problems until you decided to be some sort of editor.

And on top of that you aren’t even accountable to your own rules.

Let’s ask. What ARE your rules? Do you even know?

You’re out here readjusting fonts.

Seriously?

@Brooklynzson @cook how do you have this sort of rampant abuse of power?

Who asked you to edit posts? No one. Much less have you even stated what the policy is.

So here’s what you did. You created some policy where only you know the rules and decide that unless you like it then it gets posted.

You overstepped your responsibilities. Hugely.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Look at the stuff he edited. This guy was going around putting my content into spoiler tags. In a completely arbitrary fashion. Sometimes grouping in three, sometimes grouping in five. All over the place. No rhyme. No reason. It’s like he was flipping a coin and deciding what was going to upset him the further he scrolled down the page. Like I said no concrete policy. And then has the gall to ban me for seven days from my own thread that he does not contribute content to.

@Brooklynzson @cook

I ask that my 7 day thread ban be overturned immediately and @tru_m.a.c this be issued a warning about his overreach into arbitrary and punitive content management to a completely unnecessary degree. We went one year successfully without any of his excessive, insurgent, disruptive editorializing and had no problems. If he wants the Institute content policy can do so CLEARLY and CONSISTENTLY otherwise this sort of shoddy behavior can’t be tolerated.

He is in addition one of the most consistently controversial moderators on the entire sub forum. This is just another example.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Precisely.

Dude is a tyrant with no guardrails.

I can't believe it but we are once again on the same side. I 100% agree that he has targeted attacks and censors stuff that shouldn't be censored.

@Hogan in the Wolfpac nap clearly isn't a conspiracy or 4cac troll and he seems to share a lot of my concerns about fakemac

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I can't believe it but we are once again on the same side. I 100% agree that he has targeted attacks and censors stuff that shouldn't be censored.

@Hogan in the Wolfpac nap clearly isn't a conspiracy or 4cac troll and he seems to share a lot of my concerns about fakemac
:manny:I can't honestly say I've noticed any problems with trumac. Nap is just mad he isn't given special mod powers over the big thread. And he's an unhinged emotional time bomb who spams the same shyt twice in HL and once in TLR multiple times every day. He even issued a "fukk you" to the admins, so frankly I have no idea why he's still cooking.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I almost didn't believe it until I saw it myself.

Dude just makes up some arbitrary policy then pretends that he has some sort of ultimate say so but then isn't even consistent in his own criticisms. I hope @Brooklynzson and @cook pay attention to this

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:manny:I can't honestly say I've noticed any problems with trumac. Nap is just mad he isn't given special mod powers over the big thread. And he's an unhinged emotional time bomb who spams the same shyt twice in HL and once in TLR multiple times every day. He even issued a "fukk you" to the admins, so frankly I have no idea why he's still cooking.
Yeah, this is fukking untrue.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
wOc3lX3.png

:russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT