Starz's "Power" Series Premiere Available Online Created By Courtney Kemp & 50 Cent

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
has potential, strictly off it having 2 c*nts on a show. You gotta have atleast one c*nt to be a top 5 show these days.

That cartel Mexican is gay. That other dude is his lover im pretty sure :gag:

These shows stay on this gay shyt :beli:

Last edited:

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't like the casting for the lead's right hand man, he looks too metro/homosexual or maybe flamboyant is the better word.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
not too shabby :ehh:....that bish from 3LW so nasty :ohlawd: and then the other bish bad too :noah: (gotta get naked tho :comeon:).....had low hopes for it when i first saw the trailer but i think i'll fuk with it :jawalrus:
i don't like the casting for the lead's right hand man, he looks too metro/homosexual or maybe flamboyant is the better word.
look normal to me :yeshrug:....i find it funny tho its the same dude that was a racist piece of shyt in both banshee and true detective :russ:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
starz need to learn they need to go big or go home if they want to fukk with the big boys, that sex scene was alright i guess, we will see what happens next week

JohnL

Rookie
Daps
I watched the first episode yesterday, it was ok, going to need a few more episodes before I fully make up my mind. I don't see how they are going to get a lot of seasons out of this show though.