Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Snoke stuff is explained in the books, and what leia did was firs s en on rebels....disney making us watch/read everything to fill in the blanks :francis:
Act man made an entire section of his halo 5 campaign deconstruction that lasted 10+ minutes on the issue of needing to read expanded material like books to understand this shyt :laughingphil:. It’s maybe the dumbest thing you can do.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Act man made an entire section of his halo 5 campaign deconstruction that lasted 10+ minutes on the issue of needing to read expanded material like books to understand this shyt :laughingphil:. It’s maybe the dumbest thing you can do.
Agreed, i mean i still like the movie but u never know, could explain more in ep 9 (tho with jj wouldnt count on it :cough: lost :cough:smile: :yeshrug:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Just got done watching it. movie was cool, but i just dont like how some things where handled.

i cant believe snoke was so weak. he seemed so imposing and mysterious in the first one. came off like a drunk uncle in this. I thought hed be connected to something more.

Ray back story- still no pay off (fukk what Kylo is saying, theirs obviously something more to them)

Kylo didnt even get to kill luke, least he couldve done was blow up the island in a fit of rage for being played.

Leila shouldve died instead (and not because she died IRL) of luke.

I kinda eye rolled at the fact that, all the tech they have and they couldnt shoot through a sheild because it ws "just outside their reach" for 24 or so hours.

Kinda intrigued on where they take it from here tho.

EDIT: oh yea, fukk is up with Finn-Rose-Ray friend zone triangle :pachaha:

Finn obviously wasnt feeling rose like that(half ass kiss), and they blatantly did NOT let Finn and Ray have their kiss at the end (even tho it clearly shouldve went that way).

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
lol we were all so excited when disney bought star wars.

little did we know that:

- luke, han and leia wouldn't ever share the screen together

- han and leia lived unhappily ever after and their son became a supervillain

- luke doesn't do ANYTHING cool, not even with a lightsaber

- we would get reboots

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

They fukked Mark Hamill over so badly, both JJ and Rian (although we don't know what JJ had planned for him in Epi 8/9, at least) :stopitslime:

When did you realize that The Last Jedi was gonna be a "fukk y'all" film?

For me it was the scene where Finn was tryna get away and gave Rose the same "we have to run" speech that he gave in TFA. Like really, I thought we were past that

That Finn part was definitely a :picard: for me, but I only realized it after I had seen the movie that I'd been had. I had to connect the dots first, what stood out:

- Finn's entire storyline, capped off by having his sacrifice botched by that girl who then tells him you have to sacrifice yourself for people you love :troll:
- Luke's entire storyline was just :troll:, and seeing the deleted scenes now convinces me even further that Rian was on full :troll: mode
- Leia flying through space. When I saw the movie I already knew the critics were going apeshyt, then I saw this shyt and was like "wait a second, but y'all had an issue with a character saying he hated sand tho :ohhh: and y'all letting this shyt fly (pun intended) :mjlol:"

I only realized later how fukking stupid the storyline was, just...all of it. Snoke connecting Finn to Rey but not having any idea where Rey was. Finn reverting back to the clown who needs to be schooled on everything. That whole fukking chase, and the Jurassic Park lady (and Leia) not telling Poe the plan but then punishing him over and over for questioning her. Leia spending most of the movie :dead:. Rey literally only learning one thing from Luke, which is to....reach out....and use the force :childplease: Rey matching a fully re-powered and fully darkside Kylo Ren and even outfighting him against the gaurds :dahell: No lightsaber fight at all, closest we got was a literal fake-out :heh:

It really is all just one big fukk you.

As much as I disliked A New Hope II aka The Force Awakens, AT LEAST JJ was thinking about Star Wars fans when he "wrote" that (a bit too much). As much as I disliked TPM, AT LEAST George gave us an entire new universe. As many problems as CLones/Jedi had - they were ill stories with :lawd:moments.

TLJ has one redeeming factors, and that's dope visuals :yeshrug:, it didn't do anything for the story except hurt it.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Movie was trolling hard.

Yoda spent 900 years training jedi.
But now he cool with the Jedi ending.:troll:

Luke saved the most evil dude in the universe from himself.
Nephew kinda conflicted better murk him in his sleep.:troll:

Snoke sensing rebel ships getting blown up and connecting people across the Galaxy. Can't sense lightsaber on his handrest though.:troll:

Rey gonna start a new order from one lesson with Luke and some books. Don't know what the force is but this the grandmaster now.:troll:

We didn't have time for Han funeral. But we got time for yo mama jokes, alien titty milking, and Rose. :troll:

Movie still garbage:scust:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm still disgusted with this shyt.

Rogue 1 is easily the best of these new joints so far.

Lucas should have given the rights to fukkin Tyler Perry at this point. :beli:

Joel Schumacher of Roland emmerich would’ve done better than RJ did, and those guys made Batman forever and Batman & robin, 10,000 BC, the day after tomorrow, 2012, and White House down, and RE hasn’t really written an interesting and likable character who grows over the course of a film since Will Smith in Independence Day :heh:

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
When did you realize that The Last Jedi was gonna be a "fukk y'all" film?

For me it was the scene where Finn was tryna get away and gave Rose the same "we have to run" speech that he gave in TFA. Like really, I thought we were past that

giphy.gif

:dead: