Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That I wont argue with. We honestly don't know exactly what the fukk Snoke did :heh:

It liked the intentions and directions of the ideas more than the executions in most cases. I think I tend to forgive it's flaws because I really liked said directions :ehh:
I think most people can agree that taking the series in a new directions is cool. But I feel like they failed in executions in a major way and actually wasted a chance to explore new ground. They were so busy handing out recriminations to older things or subverting expectations that nothing new or fresh came forward.:hubie:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
also snoke throne room is a partial rip off of return of the jedi :francis:

snoke told Rey to look out the window as the rebels were being blown up, just like the empire told luke :mjlol:even more shyt, like Rey looking at that lightsaber like Luke in Jedi

Breh the entire movie is ESB or Jedi rips but the space chase and canto bight bit. Which happen to be the worst bits of the movie.

Novice force user goes to get trained by Jedi master. Jedi master is unconventional and refuses to teach new student because of failure with previous students. Master ultimately relents and trains newcomer. Newcomer has a brush with dark side that changes thier perspective. Newcomer runs off against the wishes of their master without completing training.

The less important characters go to recruit the help of independent party. Only to be betrayed by the new guy to the empire.

Obvious ROTJ ripoff is obvious.

The heroes then flee to snow salt planet while the Empire First Order assaults them with AT-ATs. The heroes the narrowly escape by boarding the millennium falcon.

The order is slightly different but:yeshrug:

So ask again. Where was all this new shyt that everybody is loving.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
:camby:

Aint nobody wait 40 years for that, luke was supposed to be on some super sayin goku jedi, espicially when TFA made it seem like he was studying in the jedi temple to get hidden knowledge and ancient jedi arts so he could take down snoke

Such a shame that og anakin ep2-3 has the goat light saber battles:wow:
I didnt even need luke to be a goku. He's just a coward that gave up after one moment of weakness. Imagine if he gave up after getting his hand chopped

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Man.....

fukk this film.

fukk this!!

They did my man Luke dirty. Anything cool about that battle was negated because he wasn’t even there

He wasn’t even “there”. Think about that. He didn’t come to the rescue, he sent a projection across the galaxy that killed him. fukking bullshyt. He never got a proper send off, not even one last light saber battle like everyone else. He threw away his fathers light saber. The same light saber he learned on and used. He gives up on Kylo before he does anything. Meanwhile he spends a whole movie trying and succeeding in redeeming his father who by the way is the most vile and evil person to EVER fukkIN EXIST in the galaxy. His father killed kids. And he still saw the good in him. Meanwhile he feels a slight presence in Kylo which shouldn’t be a shocked to him because guess what, you know that vile and evil person I just described? Yea that his grandfather! By luke acting against everything he is, he causes the same nightmare he was trying to stop. He runs away to die on the island but you know what... let me leave a map to my exact location in my favorite Droid that everyone knows is mine so you can find me just in case. It angers me that Luke went out the way he did. Movie is trash based off that alone. Never mind Leia Superman impersonation, never mind Finn and Rose useless 45 min side plot that did nothing, never mind Poe getting 90% of the rebel forces killed. Never mind Holdo keeping her plan a secret causing more people to die. Never mind Poe causing a mutiny and then nothing happens to him. Nevermind snoke getting killed with no back story. Oh Rey.... fukk that bytch. How can she best a Kylo ren who is trained by not one but two masters from both sides of the force and is from the bloodline of the most powerful Jedi of all fukking time. fukk this movie!!!!!

Thank you,.....

Exactly how any and everyone else feels and the overwhelming narrative content of these rants all feature the same exact points of critique.

Thank you, thank you.

Art Barr

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Ok first off that "53%" is the audience rating not the Tomatoscore lol. Why you quoting that shyt like anyone ever gave a fukk about it before

And why are you insulting the man for liking a movie :what: It ain't that fukking serious
The man insulted people who disliked the movie first. fukk your feelings :yeshrug:

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
Makes sense,.....
You Gen was kept from knowing that good shyt.
That to the point the guy's music you posted is all an inferior rehash of andre3000. Of which since you Gen never really saw blockbuster shyt draw for real. The collective you and krit don't understand how to create and reverse engineer the said draw you wanna copy. As you are not cognitive, experienced or prescient enough to recreate.

Art Barr
oh art barr,
"ya see, back in my day..."

the original films were rereleased 2 or 3 times in the theaters when i was growing up. not to mention dvd and blu releases. the first time i ever saw it was on my pops laser disc, which i still own. i wasnt there when it came out but i dont think its even possible for a kid to grow up in the states w/o experiencing star wars. its always been a big deal, ive just never cared for it. i prefer willow, honestly.
:yeshrug:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Also please stop with the revisionist shyt that Luke is just like Obi-Wan and Yoda in the OG's.

They went into hiding to secure the survival of Luke and the Jedi Order. Rogue One goes further to establish that the Rebellion, Leia's folk Bail Organa, considered them key assets and were waiting on the right time to activate them.

And the OG show it worked. Installing Leia and Luke as they, Jedi and Bail, did defeated the Empire.

Furthermore, Obi-Wan stepped UP as soon as he got the green light from Leia. Yoda started training Luke with his first crazy performance. They didn't forsake their philosophies from the prequels or shyt on their former loved ones. They grew as people without being bytches about it.

FURTHERMORE taking Rebels into account Yoda was fukking guiding Jedi all over the galaxy. And Obi-Wan was so hardcore about protecting Luke he killed Darth Maul with a one hitter quitter when he sensed Luke's presence.

They were hardcore heroes, NOTHING like Luke in TLJ.

If Rian thinks that or anyone who thinks that hasn't understood the OG's at all, didn't watch the prequels and Rogue One and doesn't know the canon (that Disney acknowledges).

They ruined Han, Luke and Leia - I'll be damned if I let y'all go back and ruin the other HEROES too :ufdup:

Y'all don't even understand Luke in TLJ, he was WRONG about forsaking/shytting on the Jedi - it's like George Lucas' Yoda showed up without being in the script just to try and save Luke from that Disney bullshyt.

Yoda just showed up in cinema like "time it is...to stop this fukkshyt" bet Rian was in cinema like "...the fukk I didn't film this :ohhh:"

Mace would've killed the Emperor if it wasn't for Anakin, #neverforget.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
I like how Yoda was s***ting on them "sacred" Jedi texts :mjlol: like the secret to being a guardian of the force was on some bookworm xyz steeze.
"Page turners they were not." :mjlol:
Yoda was the gem in this movie. I like how he was more Empire Yoda instead of PT Yoda with his sense of humor and knowledge dropping.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
His arc is complete blasphemy.
Simply because it is handled with such low quality care. That it purposefully from that negligence destroys who and what Luke Skywalker is. Which is an expression of us all anywhere, being confident enough to try to create change from some unknown place. Then finding out about ourselves, and using who we are to help the elongating ideal of hope.

The reason why star wars is the largest is because of this.
That no American product has.
Integrally Everyone in America is influenced in general by Luke Skywalker. That if all our astral forms were broken down.
It would be some emanating glowing figure under neath our layers

To deny it is not to be in touch with yourself or America. That to the point everything you use to define you positively was terraformed by the character Luke Skywalker, period.

Art Barr

We are all luke at our core. What this movie says, ultimately is. We never will grow and be products of wisdom.
regardless of what occurs or happens.
We will always internalize and never move past being victimized.
As wisdom is the ability to use the cause and effect, and cognitive choices of others to aid our prescient ability to grow. In this Luke is neutered and emasculated. To the point he never learns to listen and also does not most importantly GROW!

this movie is a betrayal to any any wisdom you have been given and should be wise enough to use to aid and amplify your quality of life. This movie says don't grow and do not use wisdom and in effect do not become a wise person.

Art Barr

*voted the wisest kid at five.

I am known as that because of luke Skywalker at my core.
Be wise.
:wow: