Stan Lee vs. Stephen King

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Stan Lee is the man that keeps
23SAwE8.png
stans up late at night...... then later running to Coli forums to post emotional long essays defending lackluster and failed projects

Martha

Last edited:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Stanley

Stephen king had a lot of duds and did not create nearly as much as Stan has

On top of all the pedophile/rapey shyt

They're both my favourite authors. To me they're at the top of their genre in my opinion. Stan for pure fun/entertainment and King that thriller shyt.

I feel you on the the movie/tv adaptations of Kings work not being translated well until recent but to his defense his books are too complex to translate well. Also, if you look at a lot of those adaptations King wasn't even considered as a producer for those various projects as a consultant or nothing.

King's son is a dope author too he created the, 'Locke & Key' comic which was ill.

If you read King's book they more so than often revolve around the supernatural and all of the weirdo shyt that he adds into the books are not just for cheap horror thrills they always have a positive moral to them. Like Lee that's something that was getting overlooked until Marvel created the MCU and set the trend for harking back to the deeper narrative of the comics that were getting dumbed down for the masses like X-Men and Fantastic 4 etc.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Stephen king has only crossed over to pop culture by instilling a fear of clowns with It

And jack nicholson saying heres johnny as a catchphrase.

Stephen is trash

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm talking about their literary works, you pleb.
fukk you. Stan nikka stan. More classics bigger impact which is what you are asking for not whos the better writer you dumb son of a bytch.

Stephens unneeded attention to detail bores the shyt outta me but ok you on his dikk for what book exactly? What impact did he make as big as spiderman? :mjlol:

Stoppit clown