SPINOFF - Which Comic movie will be the biggest flop?

Who flops hardest?

• Total voters

Conz

Superstar
Daps
From the other thread, 30 comic movies are in the works. We've seen some flops in recent memory (Green Lantern, TAS wasn't as big as it should have been, MOS is forgettable, etc) but one of these is gonna come out and be the posterchild for Comic flops. Which do you think?

Not including Justice League, XMen, Avengers or GotG b/c we basically know they're gonna make bank.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
those were before this current boom, and lets be real, no one was hyping them anyway. there have been a bunch of smaller "graphic novel" movies that have come and gone too. Remember "The Losers?" me either.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Fantastic 4
Comes out next June
Yet 2 comic cons have passed an no photos or scenes

:mjlol:What they get for changing shyt

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
The Spiderman spinoffs, they haven't even introduced most of those villains and they expect people to care about them teaming up? :scust: I think wonder woman will flop too, the actress looks terrible for the role and unless they go full God of War and have her fighting Greek mythology monsters I don't see how they can do an interesting WW movie, there is not even the eye candy factor with this WW, superman has bigger boobs that her :skip:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
flop depends on the budget . I doubt many of these films will be getting like the 200mill iron man type budget

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I'm going with Antman as the next comic book movie that will end up flopping. Doesnt seem like fans are clamoring for that movie and i'll be suprised if it makes a decent profit at the box office. But then again who knows, it could end up being the a sleeper hit.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I'm going with Antman as the next comic book movie that will end up flopping. Doesnt seem like fans are clamoring for that movie and i'll be suprised if it makes a decent profit at the box office. But then again who knows, it could end up being the a sleeper hit.

I think this film will do well imo

Only because of Paul Rudd. He is charismatic enough of a lead to make this work.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
To answer the question...Fantastic Four, Sinister Six, Aquaman, Female Spider Man spinoff will flop imo.

Aquaman because of the budget....that shyt will be massive and imo it won't make it's money back.

Fantastic Four has no buzz whatsoever and the Spider Man spinoffs :laff: :stop:

Only Venom:Carnage has me intrigued.