SPINOFF:Leader of Asian male Black female DATING WEBSITE murdered Black girl did almost no jail time

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I'm posting this because I think that the whole Asian Men/Black Women thing is bullshyt. Basically the premise is that both groups are undesirable to others, and therefore should date each other.

This is complete and utter bullshyt.:stopitslime:

The following article is a perfect example of the war on Black women's psyche.

Now it's Asian men out chea shytting on these desparate thirsty women.

If TWO people meet ORGANICALLY and fall in love, that's fine, but this is a perfect of why racially specific dating sites are bullshyt.

Not my original article (from LSA):
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Leader of Asian male Black female Relationship website BWAMU2, and AMBW Facebook groups Vouthynor "Billy" Sovann was convicted of murdering a young Black girl named Tatia Brennan. Tatia was stabbed over 40 times and bludgeoned with a sink, he body was found in the woods three days after she was reported missing by her parents.

fawhp0.jpg

Here is an article detailing the murder: Schools settle with slain girl's kin

I've just been notified of this via the "the Love Life of an Asian Guy" Facebook page, but apparently his prior conviction was known by BWAMU members for years, and "V" has a large number of people (mostly Black women) who are very supportive of him. The details of his murder came to light after "V" came to the love life of an Asian guy page to defend another Asian man named Frank Powers who went on a rant about "N***ers"

9ut8hd.jpg

Apparently V is very disrespectful to his Black female group members and has a long history of misogynoir. Allegedly a Black female member was SEXUALLY ASSULTED by his friends at his house party and another Black female was RAPED after meeting another male from his Facebook group. This group has also had members who have been left single mothers by these Asian men, been abused by these men, and these groups have even attracted pedophiles. He has defended many of the Asian male criminals that this group seems to attract and even posted a "RAPE PREVENTION" document on his site, because according to him, women are to blame for their rapes for putting themselves in stupid situations.

mkaf7m.png

30urc4h.png

After the cries from many Black women on the website, "RAPE PREVENTION" has now been changed to "DATE SAFETY"

t9h25h.png

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

I keep trying to tell my people, we don't have any friends!

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Asians rate black females lower than cacs in every study ever concluded on attraction and desirability :skip:

Thus the only ones who will fukk with black girls will be mostly fetishists, losers and dudes who only want sex :patrice:

Black girls are to blame for being pathetic :yeshrug: