Spider-Man Spinoff 'Sinister Six' Names Director

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
he's a good director and writer, but Sony is gahbage...Marvel gets Spider-man rights back, then it may be epic; I will give Goddard a chance though based on his previous work

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I'm confused is there a trackrecord of bad spiderman films? Half of one sucks but thats it.

Not that they are garbage, but the new series was a boring reboot; Sony should've just kept the original series going so they make some questionable decisions; plus, Raimi said that Sony forced all those damn villains in part 3; they have a way of using creative control to fukk up movies; To be honest, the only really good Spiderman movies were 1 & 2...3 and the reboot were both messes

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Not that they are garbage, but the new series was a boring reboot; Sony should've just kept the original series going so they make some questionable decisions; plus, Raimi said that Sony forced all those damn villains in part 3; they have a way of using creative control to fukk up movies; To be honest, the only really good Spiderman movies were 1 & 2...3 and the reboot were both messes
The reboot was actually very good. Even if you prefer the og it wasnt "a mess" :upsetfavre:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
The reboot was actually very good. Even if you prefer the og it wasnt "a mess" :upsetfavre:

The best thing about the reboot was Spiderman himself...the villain, plot, and the feel of the movie felt "been there, done that" like the stakes just were not high at all; Garfield did the best he could, but I think Sony was running interference like they did with the 3rd one

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The raimi trilogy aged terribly.

The second movie looks phenomenal. I can't wait to see it.

And frankly I'm sick of all the marvel films dikk licking. They like what, ten films deep in their universe and haven't had a good villain yet?

Scust. Zods main bytch in man of steel>>>> every boring villain in the marcel cinematic universe so far.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I don't care much for the reboot, other than a much improved version of Peter Parker. The studio clearly gimped the film in editing to prep the franchise...a wholly different movie than what was suggested in the trailers. Left too many open-ended storylines, especially regarding Peter's parents.

But it's hardly a disaster.

Spiderman 1 is the prototype superhero origin film and the sequel improves on it in nearly every way. I love both films.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

And frankly I'm sick of all the marvel films dikk licking. They like what, ten films deep in their universe and haven't had a good villain yet?

Scust. Zods main bytch in man of steel>>>> every boring villain in the marcel cinematic universe so far.
For the alien invadees to be not skrulls or kree was stupid as shyt...and screw both the tesserect, and the ether,..mystery item bullshyt

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

The Winter Soldier >>>

I'm surprised about this for real. They're making a spin off all about the villains? I'm intrigued