Spider-Man killed Mary Jane with radioactive sperm?

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
I don't keep up with comics like that (I'm only familiar with the main lore of a few characters) so this is news to me.

:lupe:

TfWVi.jpg

http://goodcomics.comicbookresource...-killed-mary-jane-with-his-radioactive-sperm/

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
fukk comics

Every character has like 80 different stories going on at the same time

Ain't nobody tryna keep up with that bullshyt

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was Doc Ock that gave her the business.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
fukk comics

Every character has like 80 different stories going on at the same time

Ain't nobody tryna keep up with that bullshyt

Yeah, I don't understand how the average person can know all that sh1t off the top of their head

I own a few graphic novels like Kingdom Come, and The Dark Knight Returns but that's about it...... (I eventually plan to buy every comic book with Alex Ross's artwork tho)

To keep it 100, 95% of the sh1t I know about Comic book superheros came directly from animated shows in the 90s........ (Spiderman TAS 1994, Batman TAS, Xmen TAS, Superman TAS....etc etc...)

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Yeah, I don't understand how the average person can know all that sh1t off the top of their head

I own a few graphic novels like Kingdom Come, and The Dark Knight Returns but that's about it......

To keep it 100, 95% of the sh1t I know about Comic book superheros came directly from animated shows in the 90s........ (Spiderman TAS 1994, Batman TAS, Xmen TAS, Superman TAS....etc etc...)

Aye! I got that kingdom come joint too! I forgot who bought it for me tho.. shyt is a straight CLASSIC