Sooo it seems that George Zimmerman really is a hero?

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
George Zimmerman Emerges To Rescue Family Trapped In SUV | Breaking News for Black America
Killer George Zimmerman, 29, has allegedly emerged from hiding to rescue a family of four from an overturned SUV, reports ABC News.

This is the first time that Zimmerman has been spotted in public since a jury of his peers — 5 White women and one Hispanic woman of unknown race — decided that he killed unarmed, 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in self-defense after being brutally beaten, even though medical examiners and law enforcement testified that his injuries were “minor,” “insignificant,” and “non life-threatening.”

Zimmerman was one of two men who came to the aid of Dana and Mark Gerstle and their two children, who were trapped inside a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had rolled over after traveling off the highway in Sanford, Fla. at approximately 5:45 p.m. Thursday, the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route Route 46, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where Zimmerman shot Martin.

By the time police arrived, two people – including Zimmerman – had already helped the family get out of the overturned car, the sheriff’s office said. No one was reported to be injured.

Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after speaking with the deputy, police said.

:what: This just don't seem real

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
this is Zimmerman is a hero sheit is faker than t.I. and Colony Square, which was also fake
2lc7o91.gif

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Nick Fury is going to ask Zimmerman to join the Avengers, lets hope he doesn't get shot in the process

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i waited this long to see interviews of the ppl saved or the others who helped. i haven't seen anything yet. fox news by now should have tracked them down to ask them how the superhero arrived on the scene. that would be what the typical fox news reporters did and found nothing. the real hero was someone else and decided to leave this where it is.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Nick Fury is going to ask Zimmerman to join the Avengers, lets hope he doesn't get shot in the process
Dude would eat them bullets and spit em right back at the assailant.. all in yhe name of self defense that is

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
what they didn't tell you was that the car was black, so zimmerman was shooting at it. that's why it veered off the road in the first place.