Sony squeezing every last ounce out of the Spider-man franchise

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember back in 2004 when Spider-man 2 was being hailed as a comic book movie done right. Ten years later and this franchise is a joke. They're going to have a sinister six and black cat spinoff now? It saddens me that we can't get a decent Spider-man movie.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Desperation to hold on to the license. I've heard ignant ass people blame Marvel for that, but they didn't get their shyt poppin till years after that - PLUS weren't able to get the properties no one gave a fukk about going with another studio.

My, how things turn out for the greater good :ohhh:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I liked the first amazing Spider-Man but I don't understand how this story goes along with the other 3 Spider-Man's. Can someone explain?

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Sony knows it doesn't have to produce quality. It just needs to keep making movies. Cuz if they ever let marvel/disney get that shyt it's over.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
And I got no prob with them doing either a black cat movie or a spider woman movie or even spider girl. The sinister 6 movie I'm very interested in because it's something different but I can't wrap my head around how it could be done

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So no problem with super b grade charactors like antman, dr strange, the inhumans, black widow, and a THIRD hulk movie getting greenlit huh? :ld:

Course not breh cause it's Marvel @Prodigal Syndicate tell em son. Oh no black widow movie tho, Fiege came out and said they'd love to do a female driven superhero movie but they don't have the time to do it