Sony gamers exposed: Receipts in the bag!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It's been clear for a long time, Sony gamers do not care nor do they play games like they claim online. I experienced this during my ps3 days. Now as a new ps4 gamer I am seeing the same trends. You can just look into the actual gaming threads and the proof will be in there :francis:

So, to showcase what I'm talking about. Take any Sony exclusive and peep the commentary. It's always 100%praise, always hype. So what happens if that title ends up being multiplat (or Xbox exclusive)

Have you seen Titanfall :dame:

Have you seen the response to Titanfall 2

Now we have the game RIME which started as a Sony exclusive, let's look at the comments shall we...
Wind Waker on steroids :banderas:
Wind waker on steroids he says :whew:
This is a day one for me. Love the syle.
Day 1 :blessed:
This is one of the exclusives that made me cop a ps4 nearly a year ago. Hope shyt releases before fall.
This nikka bought his ps4 because of this game :wow:
rUo18di.png
Even conde dropping updates on this :tu:
So what happens after its no longer exclusive? Let's see...
If Sony sold the rights back to them...... :patrice:

*insert Marge Simpson groan*
:ufdup:
Wow, wasted Sony's time
As opposed to it being the other way around? Battered housewife mentality :scust:
Yeah I don't even care with those two coming.
Now this nikka don't care :laff:
I remember when @Fatboi1 was using this game for his list wars arguments :mjlol:
This
I like how the title says 'no longer ps4 exclusive' as if this game is ever coming out on any platform. :russ:
So he went from posting updates to saying since its not exclusive it won't even see release :bryan:
The Last Guardian basically looks like a better game anyway.
:laff:
I never even heard of this game... :yeshrug:
:whew: This is how fickle gaming audiences are. So moving forward, these same people will repeat cliches like "this gen is over" as if Xbox didn't pull in 2billion dollars over the last 3month's. If it's over, then Where is the ps5? How many T-flops does it move? Will any new titles release this year on ps4 or will they move development to ps5?

RIME releases in 3weeks...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's been clear for a long time, Sony gamers do not care nor do they play games like they claim online. I experienced this during my ps3 days. Now as a new ps4 gamer I am seeing the same trends. You can just look into the actual gaming threads and the proof will be in there :francis:

So, to showcase what I'm talking about. Take any Sony exclusive and peep the commentary. It's always 100%praise, always hype. So what happens if that title ends up being multiplat (or Xbox exclusive)

Have you seen Titanfall :dame:

Have you seen the response to Titanfall 2

Now we have the game RIME which started as a Sony exclusive, let's look at the comments shall we...

Wind waker on steroids he says :whew:

Day 1 :blessed:

This nikka bought his ps4 because of this game :wow:

Even conde dropping updates on this :tu:
So what happens after its no longer exclusive? Let's see...

:ufdup:

As opposed to it being the other way around? Battered housewife mentality :scust:

Now this nikka don't care :laff:

This

So he went from posting updates to saying since its not exclusive it won't even see release :bryan:

:laff:

:whew: This is how fickle gaming audiences are. So moving forward, these same people will repeat cliches like "this gen is over" as if Xbox didn't pull in 2billion dollars over the last 3month's. If it's over, then Where is the ps5? How many T-flops does it move? Will any new titles release this year on ps4 or will they move development to ps5?

RIME releases in 3weeks...
Sony stans :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How you gonna quote me out of context? My message was in response to a post someone made about the game being possibly cancelled and I said no biggie since Zelda and TLG would fill the gap.

Breh u on some goofy shyt :mjlol:

and The Last Guardian is still gonna be a better game. At least we got games to be comparing to. :umad: