Sons of Daniel AKA Bebop v Rocksteady AKA Plumber v Sparring Partner-Herrera v Lundy HBO Latino 7/11

Who wins??

• Herrera loses N cries Robbery

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Lundy gets ktfo N claims someone else is ducking him

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No Shot

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Herrera by UD

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Lundy by UD

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • #swiftset stay on top like toupee

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
pPYLQXU.jpg

Golden Boy Promotions in association with CES Boxing will present an explosive summer tripleheader on Saturday, July 11 featuring a battle between West Coast vs. East Coast with Southern California's Mauricio "El Maestro" Herrera (21-5, 7 KOs) set to battle titlist "Hammerin'" Hank Lundy (25-4-1, 12 KOs) of Philadelphia in a 10-round super lightweight bout for the NABF Super Lightweight Championship. Herrera vs. Lundy will be the final event at the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena before it closes permanently andwill be televised on HBO Latino beginning at 11:00 p.m. (live ET/tape-delayed PT).

The co-main event features an exciting 10-round lightweight match-up for the NABO Lightweight Title between Michael "The Artist" Perez (22-1-2, 10 KOs) of Newark, New Jersey and Las Vegas transplant Sharif "The Lion" Bogere (27-1, 19 KOs). Opening up the HBO Latino Boxing telecast, 2012 U.S. Olympian Joseph "Jojo" Diaz Jr. (16-0,10 KOs) will return to the ring to face former WBC Silver Featherweight Champion Rene "Gemelo" Alvarado (22-4, 15 KOs) of Managua, Nicaragua in a 10-round featherweight bout.

Enough of this propaganda tho...We kno exactly what this is...The first in a looong time A loser leaves town Match :banderas:both fighters coming off Ls...both fighters with Swift on they mind....There can only be one!!!

We got Mauricio Herrera AKA El Barrios favorite plumber
21(7kos) - 5
tumblr_mmcs8dEsPK1rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg

Vs

Hank "can't recognize him without the head gear" Lundy
25(12 kos) - 4 -1
bx1-1.JPG

Win or lose we can be sure of one thing.....both these nikkas goin stay in they feelings bout the Champ of the World

#swiftset :mfchamp:

:umad:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
pPYLQXU.jpg

Golden Boy Promotions in association with CES Boxing will present an explosive summer tripleheader on Saturday, July 11 featuring a battle between West Coast vs. East Coast with Southern California's Mauricio "El Maestro" Herrera (21-5, 7 KOs) set to battle titlist "Hammerin'" Hank Lundy (25-4-1, 12 KOs) of Philadelphia in a 10-round super lightweight bout for the NABF Super Lightweight Championship. Herrera vs. Lundy will be the final event at the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena before it closes permanently andwill be televised on HBO Latino beginning at 11:00 p.m. (live ET/tape-delayed PT).

The co-main event features an exciting 10-round lightweight match-up for the NABO Lightweight Title between Michael "The Artist" Perez (22-1-2, 10 KOs) of Newark, New Jersey and Las Vegas transplant Sharif "The Lion" Bogere (27-1, 19 KOs). Opening up the HBO Latino Boxing telecast, 2012 U.S. Olympian Joseph "Jojo" Diaz Jr. (16-0,10 KOs) will return to the ring to face former WBC Silver Featherweight Champion Rene "Gemelo" Alvarado (22-4, 15 KOs) of Managua, Nicaragua in a 10-round featherweight bout.

Enough of this propaganda tho...We kno exactly what this is...The first in a looong time A loser leaves town Match :banderas:both fighters coming off Ls...both fighters with Swift on they mind....There can only be one!!!

We got Mauricio Herrera AKA El Barrios favorite plumber
21(7kos) - 5
tumblr_mmcs8dEsPK1rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg

Vs

Hank "can't recognize him without the head gear" Lundy
25(12 kos) - 4 -1
bx1-1.JPG

Win or lose we can be sure of one thing.....both these nikkas goin stay in they feelings bout the Champ of the World

#swiftset :mfchamp:

:umad:

:russ:

And the first 3 poll options are :banderas:

I wish I could vote for all 3:heh:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Herrera Wants title shot after Lundy

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=93047

By Ryan Burton

On July 11th former WBA interim super lightweight champion Mauricio Herrera (21-5) returns to the rig against the talkative "Hammerin'" Hank Lundy (25-4). The fight takes place at the LA Sports Arena and will be televised by HBO Latino.

"It's been a long training camp. It's been exhausting but the day is almost here. We are ready to go," said Herrera.

The 35-year old Herrera last flight in December when he lost his title via controversial decision to Jose Benavides Jr. He hopes that a win over Lundy will lead him to another shot at a title.

"This fight will make something for whoever wins and I am looking to get that win. If I beat Lundy I should get a lot of credit and hopefully it sets me up for a world title fight," Herrera explained.

The Benavides is just one of several close fights that Herrera has came out on the short end of the stick. Even though they count for losses, Herrera said he gained a lot of experience from those fights.

Herrera started boxing late and didn't have a long amateur career. He feels that even at 35 years old, he is still at the peak of his career.

"It does make you think about what could have happened (if he would have won those close fights," Herrera told BoxingScene.com. "I love fighting. I learn something every fight. I have a lot of experience but I only have a small background from the amateurs so I have been learning as I go in the pros. I am getting better and better even though I just turned 35. I think I keep improving and you will see more in the Lundy fight."

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Herrera Wants title shot after Lundy

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=93047

By Ryan Burton

On July 11th former WBA interim super lightweight champion Mauricio Herrera (21-5) returns to the rig against the talkative "Hammerin'" Hank Lundy (25-4). The fight takes place at the LA Sports Arena and will be televised by HBO Latino.

"It's been a long training camp. It's been exhausting but the day is almost here. We are ready to go," said Herrera.

The 35-year old Herrera last flight in December when he lost his title via controversial decision to Jose Benavides Jr. He hopes that a win over Lundy will lead him to another shot at a title.

"This fight will make something for whoever wins and I am looking to get that win. If I beat Lundy I should get a lot of credit and hopefully it sets me up for a world title fight," Herrera explained.

The Benavides is just one of several close fights that Herrera has came out on the short end of the stick. Even though they count for losses, Herrera said he gained a lot of experience from those fights.

Herrera started boxing late and didn't have a long amateur career. He feels that even at 35 years old, he is still at the peak of his career.

"It does make you think about what could have happened (if he would have won those close fights," Herrera told BoxingScene.com. "I love fighting. I learn something every fight. I have a lot of experience but I only have a small background from the amateurs so I have been learning as I go in the pros. I am getting better and better even though I just turned 35. I think I keep improving and you will see more in the Lundy fight."

Herrera beats Matthysse for the WBC Championship if Matthysse can get past Postol:sas2:

• Dap
Reactions: L68

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
http://www.badlefthook.com/2015/7/2...-garcia-not-a-real-champ-doesnt-deserve-those

Mauricio Herrera is scheduled to take on Hank Lundy next weekend and says he's prepared for whatever Lundy brings to the table. But when asked about the140b landscape Herrera had high praise for Terrence Crawford, who he says chose to fight Thomas Delorme over him, yet still thinks Crawford is much better than Danny Garcia (who has now moved to welterweight).

Herrera goes on to say that Danny Garcia isn't a real champion, doesn't deserve his belts, and doesn't even bother to defend his belts so in his mind there is no real champion at 140lbs [it should be noted that the WBC recently forced Garcia to vacate their junior welterweight title but he still holds The Ring and WBA titles].

Herrera obviously has a bit of a bone to pick after losing a disputed decision to Garcia, but his comments aren't all that off base either. He continues to express his frustration in being unable to secure a rematch with Garcia but is confident that in due time fighters are going to be forced to fight the fights that the fans want. If he wants any hope of getting another shot at Garcia, it appears he's going to have to follow him up the scales.

:lupe: