Something is wrong: Where do black people come from?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
So I wanted to know what were Bantu/Igbos/SubSaharans in africa doing during Old Kingdom Ancient Egypt. Around the time the Indians began their Indus civilization, Sumarians had already started and Far East Asians and Europeans had just finished settling their respective continent (and genocide/breeding with cave men :troll:). I wanted to know why didn't the Nubians trade with their southern brothers? Why only north? So looked up who was south of the furthest known civilization to the Egyptians which was Punt. South of Punt is Kenya. To my surprise, Kenyans are new arrivals who speak an afro-asiatic language, it states they are people that migrated south from Nubia replacing the bushmen.

The first inhabitants of present-day Kenya were hunter-gatherer groups, akin to the modern Khoisan speakers.[17] These people were later replaced by agropastoralist Cushytic speakers from the Horn of Africa. Around 500BC, fleeing Persians who conquered Egypt and Nubia, and the collapse of the D'mt empire
Bantus ended up moving into the area until 600 yrs later, some where around 100AD, basically around Roman Empire time. During this time, Bantus replaced bushmen and pygmies in central, west and south africa, covering the entire continent for the first time and finally settling the entire continent. So no one lived south of Punt until 500BC.

So I decided to look at where the Bantu people come from. and it says we all come from Niger-Cameroon. Rising in 4,000BC
But that doesnt make sense. It stops there. There's nothing before that time. :wtf:

Where the fukk did we come from? Where were we prior to evolving in Niger-Cameroon :ohhh:

The out of africa theory has everyone starting from one location in east africa. but the Negro STARTS in west africa, no map showing us coming from the east or anywhere. What the fukk is going on here? :wtf:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_peoples

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Also I find it a little coincidental that when Egypt becomes semite (assyrian and persian invasions) around 700-500BC, that is when blacks move into Kenya.

So I wanted to see if my theory was true by blindly looking up who ruled during the exact time to see who the semites defeated....and look what I find.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tantamani

son of Taharqa :wow:
Tantamani was a Pharaoh of Egypt and the Kingdom of Kush located in Northern Sudan and a member of the Nubian or Twenty-fifth dynasty of Egypt. His prenomen or royal name was Bakare which means "Glorious is the Soul of Re.

He was the son of King Shabaka and the nephew of his predecessor Taharqa.[2] In some sources he is said to be the son of Shebitku.[3] Assyrian records call Tantamani a son of Shabaka and refer to Qalhata as a sister of Taharqa. Some Egyptologists interpreted the Assyrian text as stating that Tantamani was a son of Shebitku, but as he was most likely a son of Shabaka himself, it is now more common to consider Tantamani a son ofShabaka.[4]

Once the Assyrians had appointed Necho I as king and left Egypt, Tantamani marched down the Nile from Nubia and reoccupied all of Egypt including Memphis. Necho I, the Assyrians' representative, was killed in Tantamani's campaign. In reaction, the Assyrians returned to Egypt in force, defeated Tantamani's army in the Delta and advanced as far south as Thebes, which they sacked. The Assyrian reconquest effectively ended Nubian control over Egypt although Tantamani's authority was still recognised in Upper Egypt until his 8th Year in 656 BC when Psamtik I's navy peacefully took control of Thebes and effectively unified all of Egypt.

Assyrian-Egyptian King Psamtik I gave birth to Necho II. Necho II is credited with creating Egypts navy which ruled the Red Sea and was capable and being used to target Nubia down south easier. Necho also told the greeks that people lived more south of Nubia/Africa, in which the Greeks didn't believe, he sent an expedition, he discovered Nubia indeed had land further south and was rich beyond belief. He passed away shortly after. Necho II gave birth to Psamtik II. Psamtik II now knowing about Nubia and it's riches, used his ships to get revenge on the nubians for Tantamani killing his grandfather, as well as raiding and stealing from them before they got too strong. check out what he does......:wow:

This was the first confrontation between Egypt and Nubia since the reign of Tantamani. A Kushyte king named Anlamani had revived the power of the kingdom of Napata. Psamtik II's campaign was likely initiated to destroy any future aspirations the Kushytes may have had to reconquer Egypt. The Egyptian army advanced to Pnubs (Kerma) and the capital city of Napata in a series of fierce battles, where they looted its temples and destroyed the royal Kushyte statues. The Kushyte capital was sacked under the reign of the native Kushyte king Aspelta who was the younger brother of Anlamani and the son of Senkamanisken. The Year 3 Karnak stela is dated to II Shemu day 10 of Psamtik II's reign and states that:

The army that your Majesty sent to Nubia has reached the land of Pnubs....Nubians from all parts [of Kush] had arisen against him, their hearts full of anger when he attacked those who had rebelled against him there; because he was furious at those who had arisen against him. His Majesty took part in the combat as soon as he reached the battle. The rebels capitulated before a single arrow was unleashed against them....Those who tried to flee did not succeed and were brought back as prisoners: four thousand two hundred men.:ohhh:

As a result of Psamtik's devastating campaign, Kush's power was crushed, and its kings from Aspelta onwards lost any opportunity of ever regaining control of Egypt. Instead, the Nubian rulers decided to shift their capital further south from Napata to the relative safety of Meroë.
Note: the nubians keep going south more and more. Til eventually they make it to Kenya.

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The out of africa theory has everyone starting from one location in east africa. but the Negro STARTS in west africa

Who told you that black people (since the word Negro means black in Spanish) started in West Africa?

So you're letting the Spanish definition mess with you?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Who told you that black people (since the word Negro means black in Spanish) started in West Africa?

So you're letting the Spanish definition mess with you?
Man I don't have time for this. You know wtf I mean.

Bantu/Igbo/SubSaharans, whatever you want to call us.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I don't have time for this. You know wtf I mean.

Bantu/Igbo/SubSaharans, whatever you want to call us.

Lol relax breh, I was answering your question.

My point was, don't let Eurocentric definition of who they claim we are mess with your mind.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Lol relax breh, I was answering your question.

My point was, don't let Eurocentric definition of who they claim we are mess with your mind.
That's great. but black people did start in west africa. Bantus are from niger-cameroon area. Lets get over the cac boogeyman bullshyt, we have science and DNA markers now. Its not 1920.

Anyways, we're documented to have first appeared 4,000 BC in Niger-Cameroon, which is where we got our features and then began our conquering of africa. but on the timeline, that is relatively recent. While most places were settling their continents we were just starting our migration. Something is off there.

I asked my mom who was in DRC before our tribe, and she said oral tradition says pygmies, so yea science is right. Then I asked her where did we migrate from, she don't know. She said she knows the people from the east of her country come from the east because they speak Swahili - DRC is big, those from the east are closely related to East Africans, we're closer to west africans like Angolans and ROCongolese.

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The black man came from the Sirius star system :troll:and when they came to earth they populated Africa and then moved East to India/Iraq, Egypt, Europe and South America.

Ancient Sumerians is a child civilization of Africa and the language is even proof.

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
5nZnR.gif

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Crazy.so what was before us.?we just arrived?
I don't know that's what I'm trying to find out. Been up all night trying to figure this out. Here's a few things I've learned.

Around 500 BC, Nilotic speaking pastoralists (ancestral to Kenya's Nilotic speakers) started migrating from present-day Southern Sudan into Kenya.[19][20][21]Nilotic groups in Kenya include the Samburu, Luo, Turkana, Maasai.

So I decided to look up the groups, sure enough, they're from Meroe/Kush. All migrated down from South Sudan. They are the Nilo people. It says they reached all the way to east DRC, Uganda, Tanzania, Central Republic, Great Lakes. They speak swahili or nilo languages. They would later trade then be conquered under the Aksum Empire (ethiopians) who grew powerful and rich trading with the Yemani.

Still not sure how Bantus got to Cameroon and when, but I think the rivers should give me a clue, humans need water.

I know that they were cut off from the rest of the world because of the white nile and sudd. Both Cambyses II and the Romans couldn't penetrate it, so this is why technology wasn't traded/passed along to them. The ethiopians went west to absorb Nilos, but not far enough for Bantus, they stayed near the eastcoast because by then the world started using the red sea and indian ocean to trade. they became the center of the world, again, west africans miss yet another technological trade surge.

I DO however know thats what attracted the bantus into the area from the west, word of mouth from the Nilos that reached and fished the Great Lakes.

So I know why the bantus went east, I know how the africans went from the fertile nile south, still dont know when and how west africans got to Cameroon.

*sigh*...still researching.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great Question. I have always wondered that as well. I know Kenya is populated by four main groups: Bantus(late arrivals from the southeast), Nilotics(from Sudan), Cushytes and Somalis (from the Northwest).

If you trace the migration of Bantu's it does suddenly halt at Niger-Cameroon. I've heard theories that these people migrated from the Nile Valley.