Some perspective for TLR posters agreeing with Ann Coulter on Immigration/Black rights

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a 4 page thread taking Ann Coulter seriously. Then I saw who the OP was and it all made sense. I've seen people throw athletes under the bus for not speaking out on contemporary issues but this bytch gets a pass now? And people think she's sincere talking about black labor and justice?

"She's normally trash, but......." gimme a fukking break.

"I don't support Trump, but......."

When Do The Mothers Of ISIS Speak?

"But as the country reels from the cold-blooded murder of five policemen in Dallas and three in Baton Rouge, Lezley McSpadden, mother of Mike Brown, America’s most famous cop-assaulting criminal, appeared on stage at the Democratic National Convention."

When Do The Mothers Of ISIS Speak?

If Ann Coulter shed some light on an issue for you it's safe to say you still don't know enough about the issue to comment.

@4d 6f 6e 65 79

Remember When Napolean aka 4d 6f 6e 65 79 Sh!tted On Black Folks For Supporting Mike Brown.?

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
What does this have to do with Black labor?:lupe:

The person who made those tweets regarding Trayvon, Brown, and Bland should never speak on black issues. Nobody should take a word they say seriously because she's proven herself to be as close to evil as humans can be.

People say fukk Floyd or whatever black athlete says suspect shyt, but they're athletes. Not pundits or politicians. Coulter creates the narrative that this board is supposedly against, but people trust her now?

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
It's blatantly obvious that she's using black people as a shield while bashing illegal immigrants, but she did expose ana too for that bootstraps bs

I do wonder what her opinion on a minimum wage increase is? :jbhmm: since she cares about poor black workers
I mean, yeah. They're both sensationalists and not real intellectuals. I guess I'm surprised that a forum with 1,000 "c00n train" gifs would take anything Coulter says seriously. I don't give a shyt about Anna, but I hate Coulter so fukking much

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
I think everybody is still saying fukk ann coulter, But we need to take the topic seriously.