Sohh How Come Kevin Love hasn't been criticized for Forcing a trade??

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
isn't he universally recognized as a top 10(top 5 in some corners) player in the NBA? I mean Wolves owner said some sideways shyt about him not playing defense and dude got on radio and said this:

"I think emotions are definitely running high right now," Love told "Mike & Mike." "For Glen to say that, I just think that he should be focusing on the players that he just received. I mean, he has two of the No. 1 picks in the last two drafts: Andrew Wiggins and Anthony Bennett. He has another guy who can really play in Thaddeus Young.

"I think he got a lot for me. So I'd be focusing even more on that. More than anything, I'm just excited to start my time in Cleveland, get to work with my new teammates, and start with this new family here."
bMGllLW.gif

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Unlike these other cats who've forced trades... he has the distinction of NEVER making the playoffs.

Minny hasn't done shyt to bring anybody there to even get them to a possible 8th seed, they're willing to give a max deal to a player who shoots 36% from the field for his career.....and they seem almost oblivious to the concept of winning.