So why does @the cac mamba get a pass?

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm just wondering why this dude get a pass?

I don't really be seeing other posters going for his neck like I've seen some of yall do and he's a way worse poster than the ones yall be crucifying.

I'll admit dude has his moments but the amount of shytty posting just overshawdows that. I've noticed the quality go down a lot lately.

I always read his posts like he writes them with the :mjpls: :skip: face on.

@the cac mamba :pacspit:

tumblr_m5vs92Edhf1qiuuwuo1_500.gif

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Make a thread going after a good poster then lose track and start simping on an average poster less than 4 posts in, brehs

Plus shes white. :russ:

Perfect example of brothers dissing white men, but when a thick white women throw white p*ssy or throw white money at them they forget why they're mad.:russ:

Most "brothers" in here are hypocrites.

Thecoli.com y'all.. :mjlol:

@Desirous

Not dissing you. Just using an example. I love the fukkkery

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Plus shes white. :russ:

Perfect example of brothers dissing white men, but when a thick white women throw white p*ssy or throw white money at them they forget why they're mad.:russ:

Most "brothers" in here are hypocrites.

Thecoli.com y'all.. :mjlol:

@Desirous

Not dissing you. Just using an example. I love the fukkkery

Why are you mixing the two?
@Desirous is a beautiful woman.
@the cac mamba is a White trolling fukkboy from Nebraska or some shyt like that.
And, I ain't mad, my nikka... I was just wondering why yall be throwing the WPOTY title around so freely and yet this nikka never in the convo when he's clearly a shytty ass poster. :scusthov:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you mixing the two?
@Desirous is a beautiful woman.
@the cac mamba is a White trolling fukkboy from Nebraska or some shyt like that.
And, I ain't mad, my nikka... I was just wondering why yall be throwing the WPOTY title around so freely and yet this nikka never in the convo when he's clearly a shytty ass poster. :scusthov:
:jawalrus: