So what you gonna do when you stuck at 32 ..degrees Please get off ur Knees- SEAN PRICE (RIP)

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

32DegreeLogo.JPG

Last edited:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Last edited:
Daps
...and follow deez, now swallow deez...buckshots from the rifle, then I will make nigguhz beat it and scream like Michael :lawd:
Really wished they released a Fab 5 album. Think I read they have material but will never get released :mjcry:

Heltah Skeltah and OGC...my 2 favorite rap groups. I've played this song so many times in my lifetime :mjcry:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
fukk is that supposed to mean? :what:

(the thread title)
There are thirty three degree is Scottish Rite Freemasonry. Thirty two then the honorary thirty third degree.
placemat.jpeg

Not everyone who reaches the thirty second degree is invited into the thirty third degree. Hence being stuck at thirty two.

If you notice the video is filled with number codes on the jersey's. The one on the jersey and the three on the other jersey forming the number thirteen. There are thirteen degrees in York Rite freemasonry.
13 and 33 used within Freemasonry.
You also have someone come in with a twenty two logo and then the person with the three logo come and form the 322. 322 is the number that Skull and Bones uses.
250px-Bones_logo.jpg

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
There are thirty three degree is Scottish Rite Freemasonry. Thirty two then the honorary thirty third degree.
placemat.jpeg

Not everyone who reaches the thirty second degree is invited into the thirty third degree. Hence being stuck at thirty two.

If you notice the video is filled with number codes on the jersey's. The one on the jersey and the three on the other jersey forming the number thirteen. There are thirteen degrees in York Rite freemasonry.
13 and 33 used within Freemasonry.
You also have someone come in with a twenty two logo and then the person with the three logo come and form the 322. 322 is the number that Skull and Bones uses.
250px-Bones_logo.jpg
That's what I figured. @MC Metaphysical is still a fakkit, I see.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
@The HONORABLE SKJ you spout a lot of 'occult' stuff from time to time, but it's not enough to just 'know' it. You have to live it, otherwise the knowledge is useless.

for the record THIS isn't Occult Gnostics :comeon:

a degree jewel that can be found on any car or belt buckle don't make it OCCULT aka Hidden

also U have not TRAVELED in my circles

so it would be in your best interests to be VERY QUIET:bryan::mjpls:

Last edited: