So we smelling seats?

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I've always had a strong urge to smell the seat of this one big bootied coworker of mine. Just thinking of the stewing sweat juices just accumulating on that seat gets me rock hard. I just haven't found a good moment or time to do it without being caught sniffing her seat in her cubicle. I want to get to the sea within seconds of her leaving so the strong funk will still be there. My god does she have such a rotund ass. It covers every surface area of that lucky seat. :ohlawd:

I seriously can't be the only one wanting to do this so speak on it. :ld:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Nah, I'm pretty sure you're the only one. :dahell:

The coli may prove me wrong though, we do have some weird ass posters around.

You're a female though. But would you be creeped out if you caught a guy sniffing your seat? :ahh:

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
You're a female though. But would you be creeped out if you caught a guy sniffing your seat? :ahh:

russfail.gif

Yes. Yes, I absolutely would.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Man to be honest I'd love to just plant my fukking nose right in the cleavage of her two high yella meat slabs and inhale deeply. I guess this would be the next best thing. She has the type of ass you could fukk without ever touching either of her holes. You could titty fukk her booty. :wow:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I've always had a strong urge to smell the seat of this one big bootied coworker of mine. Just thinking of the stewing sweat juices just accumulating on that seat gets me rock hard. I just haven't found a good moment or time to do it without being caught sniffing her seat in her cubicle. I want to get to the sea within seconds of her leaving so the strong funk will still be there. My god does she have such a rotund ass. It covers every surface area of that lucky seat. :ohlawd:

I seriously can't be the only one wanting to do this so speak on it. :ld:

:laff:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
She has the type of ass only older bytches acquire. The type of ass that comes from multiple child births and failed marriages. I'd still dive in with little to no regard of the future. Her face is bad, her attitude is even worse but that ass....that ass. :wow:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Crazy thought here....instead of "sniffing her seats" like a freak, why not just strike up an actual convo with her, and actually try to have sex with her? Naw....that would be too weird. Carry on.

Haha you're a funny presuming fukker. I've tried to get at that old bytch but she says I'm too young for her old ass. She's nearly twice my age but I gave not a fukk the magnitude of those magnificent mounds had me stuck. :noah:

Last edited:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Man to be honest I'd love to just plant my fukking nose right in the cleavage of her two high yella meat slabs and inhale deeply. I guess this would be the next best thing. She has the type of ass you could fukk without ever touching either of her holes. You could titty fukk her booty. :wow:

:dead: