So This Phoenix_Whitley23 is a Single Mom with 3 kids, has a White Boyfriend, Lives in Nazi Germany

Daps
And of course like every other coli girl has only had sex with one man :usure:. But she gets a pass from you extra-anti-feminism pro blacks?

It's kinda self inflicted at this point. I've gotten close but...idk I just aint ready to be gettin down with ol boy like that lol I've only ever been with one person :lupe: gotta be selective and shyt now :bryan:

Besides the obvious ducktales from a girl who probably let the whole platoon dive bomb her p*ssy multiple times in the Navy, she's everything you Tommy Sotomayer Jr nikkars hate but she still gets worshipped here

Atleast keep it consistent you flakey ass nigras. You want to go in on other girls yet you give this one a pass because she looks like a thick rhianna before she started fukking the industry. You boys soft

@Phoenix_Knightly23 what the inside of that bra smell like? I love half white women and I am a white man

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
pointing-and-laughing.gif

Daps
Nigras are quick to go in on @Anothergirl or @SiickCurllyGurl for loving white men, but this broad is living that life these low level bed wenches only dream about but I still see 4 tribute threads for her and hundreds of nigras simping :mjpls:

You boys only push your agenda forward when convenient :mjpls: arms too short box with gawd? :mjpls:

PKKK got these nigras shook :smh:

Last edited: