So I'm thinking of getting a Frieza tattoo. Corny or nah?

Shiva

Avatāra. Annihilator. Gone To The 5th Dimension.
Daps
Reppin
Nirvāṇa (निर्वाण ) / Mokṣa (मोक्ष)
It'd be on my left forearm. Probably stylized so it wouldn't be completely like the original design.

Maybe like this, but full body.
flat,800x800,075,t.u2.jpg

or maybe a Majin Buu tattoo. In Super Buu or Kid Buu form. Like this, but there'd be some ornamentation behind it to help it blend in and connect with my other ink.

11263560_1588369044784233_836717357_n.jpg

Anyways do y'all think it'd be corny and nerdy or not? I feel like people get video game / comic book tattoos all the time and I'm never not going to be a fan of DBZ. But idk I'd like your opinions on it. Females preferably, but men can feel free to chime in. :jbhmm:

Shiva

Avatāra. Annihilator. Gone To The 5th Dimension.
Daps
Reppin
Nirvāṇa (निर्वाण ) / Mokṣa (मोक्ष)
Yeah my other ink so far has been serious, no comic book shyt. That's why I'm wary about this, just been thinking bout it randomly. I don't get tattoos on impulse though

Just don't start a fight with a dude with a trunks tattoo. It won't end well for you.
:lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I wouldn't do it but hey, do you.

Don't rush into it.

Really think hard and long about why you want it. And if you ultimately want it, find a really good tattoo artist that won't fukk your shyt up.

Man using yall logic all tats are wack. Tats is suppose to be about what you like. not what everyone else thinks is popping.