So I see this thick pawg chick with sandals and nicest feet ever, but she calls me a c00n

Wavy Hair Chipped Teeth

they spinnin nugga they spinnin
Daps
Reppin
Live nikka Rap
*original title and topic got 0 views and 0 replies, but lets see if the title edit changes things...that will tell me all i need to know about this place*

either way, wrong forum

Last edited:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
okay, maybe she thinks your a self hating black man trying to escape....you probably diss black women to make white women look better.

or you probably look like you don't like black women and Maybe she has black friends.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
captainsave.png

Wavy Hair Chipped Teeth

Daps
Reppin
Live nikka Rap
Ain't no pic. The title of the thread has nothing to do with what i originally wanted to talk about. My thread fell to page 2 with no views or replies, so i just changed the title to see what would happen. And low and behold this is the type of nonsense that gets you nikka's attention...smh

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ain't no pic. The title of the thread has nothing to do with what i originally wanted to talk about. My thread fell to page 2 with no views or replies, so i just changed the title to see what would happen. And low and behold this is the type of nonsense that gets you nikka's attention...smh
Well let the neg train commence. :yeshrug:

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York

Attention whore

Wavy Hair Chipped Teeth

Daps
Reppin
Live nikka Rap
Attention whore
Not at all. If it was about that I would have upped the thread myself. I just changed a dead thread title on some experimental ish and now i see what type of dudes ya'll are :yeshrug:
Send this to the bushes for all i care, i got no need to post among this crowd

TL15

Veteran
Daps

What was the original topic? This forum (TLR) is mainly for fukkery like your new title :manny:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

Or maybe what you originally posted was trash and not worthy of a reply

Oh and kill yourself