So I just seen Inception

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Don't ask how

This was some semi overwhelming shyt, cause I tried to take this at face value and I was following everything until about the part (a female got shot), shyt went haywire then

That cliffhanger was dope as fukk

Daps
Reppin
Cali
Dope movie, you gotta re-watch it a few times to really grasp it, seen it about 3 times maybe and catch new things that could/should affect the dream world and reality world. Weird shyt.:mindblown:

The ending was probably the best part to me because, although I hope he wasn't in a dream, there's a possibility that he was but even if that was the case, he didn't care, he was with his kids and that's all that really mattered.

Now we wait and see for Interstellar :feedme:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Dope movie, you gotta re-watch it a few times to really grasp it, seen it about 3 times maybe and catch new things that could/should affect the dream world and reality world. Weird shyt.:mindblown:

The ending was probably the best part to me because, although I hope he wasn't in a dream, there's a possibility that he was but even if that was the case, he didn't care, he was with his kids and that's all that really mattered.

Now we wait and see for Interstellar :feedme:
Have you ever read the theory that his totem wasn't the top but his wedding ring? Been a while since i've seen the movie, but from what i recall the theory says in the dreams he is wearing it, but in the real world he is not.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you ever read the theory that his totem wasn't the top but his wedding ring? Been a while since i've seen the movie, but from what i recall the theory says in the dreams he is wearing it, but in the real world he is not.

:ohhh:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Looks like I gotta watch it again :mindblown:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I've seen that but I'd think they'd give that a little more focus. Even if they wanted to keep it on the low, ending the film with a shot of the top would be needlessly misleading.

I'm of the opinion that it was all a dream :to:

and he used to read word up magazine

Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yeah heard about that, tried watching it to keep track of when his ring was on and when it wasn't but I just lost track eventually smh

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i always thought it was real at the end just because the thing toppled a little....when he first showed it in the dream world it spins constantly without a hitch...but at the end there was lil topple at the end before it cut to black which made me always think it was the real world....if it is all a dream tho :to:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Just watched it myself.

I think he was in a dream at the end cuz he saw his kids exactly like he has seen him in his dreams, I think they were wearing the same thing too.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Inception wasn't really real but a Hollywood movie. So everything was whatever you want it to be

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this is one of the movies, that stays on my PS3 hard drive since I have watched it quite a few times. you certainly can't see this one just once and be done with it to fully grasp what the hell is going on.