So.... I after 4 years, I'm re-watching LOST for the first time...

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
When it was on, I watched the first 2 seasons on DVD over a weekend and the last 4 seasons week to week. This is the first time I'm re-watching this shet beginning to end and you know what?

I fukking miss this show. Miss the water-cooler convo's at work the night after an episode aired. Missed the whole experience. Yeah yeah yeah, I know what you're gonna say about the ending and slow seasons... but honestly, there's never been another show like this and I don't think there ever will be.

And the crazy part is.. it was on network TV. I usually only fux with HBO, AMC, Showtime. This shyt was seriously epic.

BTW it's a completely different experience watching the show again, knowing the outcome. Character development, foreshadowing all that shet has been pretty cool to pick up on,

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is a waste of time, it hurts me that such a a great show would never answer the questions viewers had :to:

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
I couldn't go through with it a second time :huhldup: So much bullshyt thrown at you never to be explained/solved :ld:

I don't think I can watch a show in it's entirety more than once anyway, ain't nobody got time for all that. Watch something you haven't seen, lot of piff out there :manny:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I fukking miss this show. Miss the water-cooler convo's at work the night after an episode aired. Missed the whole experience. Yeah yeah yeah, I know what you're gonna say about the ending and slow seasons... but honestly, there's never been another show like this and I don't think there ever will be.
finally somebody gets it Lost was one of the best shows ever made despite its flaws.