So how much longer is that racist @Slystallion going to be allowed here?

Daps
First things first fukk @Slystallion, Hulk Hogan, and anybody that rides for either of them. With that out the way, let's get to it.

Ban me for what I've never said that word ever and you won't find any racist posts from me in any coli searches

full

would you want your daughter dating a rapper or someone who sags their pants low?

The coli doesn't represent the real population out there including the black community I'd bet he still polls well with black people

I'd say within 2 years if Hogan doesn't have any other issues and has done work with no hate causes and is seen in a good light he will have a chance to make amends with WWE and be welcomed back again

Foh Hogan was always the real goat

I don't condone the language at all...but I think for those of us born after 1980 we can't comprehend a world where people spoke like Archie Bunker and it was just normal vernacular as a way to describe different people...slurs were used to simply describe someone from Euro immigrants to Asians to Spanish people Pollack Wop were used to describe white immigrants so the n word was probably similar use of language in the 60s and 70s the word was probably even used in normal conversation with their black friends and co workers

It's kind of like how in the 90s you could say homo and faq and not really cause much of an uproar but today it is career suicide that's the only way I can relate to what these older guys feel...u also have grown and I do not use the f or h word

Cuz it was real to them in 96 and they grew up during a time when they hated Hollywood Hogan... They never were attached to the super hero hulk hogan

And yeah what Hogan said will hurt he may not harm people of color but he probably grew up with a racial bias like a big percentage of older white guys yet it doesn't stop him from bonding with people of color he was caught in a moment of anger and didn't want a ghetto rapper in his daughters guts...it's a complicated issue and obviously Hogan is a flawed individual lots of great qualities mixed with not so great qualities like a lot of people regardless of their background
full

Talking about from his perspective in his assinine explanation it wasn't the right type of black guy with his daughter

That kid wasn't ghetto at all he was the son of a super billionaire...hogan was clearly drunk or stupid cuz most men would be ok with their daughter marrying into a family like that

A lot of his posts are caping for his hero Hulk Hogan, a confirmed racist and overall piece of shyt, but he did have an interesting take in that Eagles WH Thread:

Hopefully Giants can win it next year so there won't be any of this ...Eli, ODB, and Saquon would probably come into the white house waving the red white and blue

Tell us how you really feel Sly:mjgrin:

We supposed to just ignore this clown because he says "n word" instead of dropping hard bombs? I can see how he may have slid through the cracks on the Memorial Day Purge but I'm hoping we can shine some light on this now. There's no way anybody that spends that much time defending a racist isn't one themselves:yeshrug:

Daps
OP tryna get that extension on Purge week? :lolbron:
I dont think I saw that purge thread until 3 days after it happened, if so I wouldve definitely put this in there. Although this makes me wonder what my TSC brehs were doing.

@mrken12 Did no one put him up or was everyone just focused on that other racist fukkboy HBK stan

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I dont think I saw that purge thread until 3 days after it happened, if so I wouldve definitely put this in there. Although this makes me wonder what my TSC brehs were doing.

@mrken12 Did no one put him up or was everyone just focused on that other racist fukkboy HBK stan
He got mentioned but he wasn’t included in The Purge.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don't defend Hulks actions just hope he can be forgiven at some point, while hoping that what he said that day doesn't represent what is in his heart. And I would have visited and have been thrilled to meet Obama given the opportunity and as a giants fan I hate the Eagles

Last edited:
Daps
I don't defend Hulks actions just hope he can be forgiven at some point. And I would have visited and have been thrilled to meet Obama given the opportunity and as a giants fan I hate the Eagles
Word?
@Miami316 @Golayitdown @TOAD99 @RammerJammer @Ravishing Brick Rude

Now all of yall are in TSC heavy, are you rocking with Sly's claim that he's just hoping his boyhood hero can get forgiveness or have these last 3 years been nonsensical plea copping and insistence that Hogan's triumphant return is coming regardless how the black audience feels. Or is there no need to defend Hulk's actions since

the n word was probably similar use of language in the 60s and 70s the word was probably even used in normal conversation with their black friends and co workers

:mjgrin:And what's this bullshyt about you being a Giants fan so that's why you posted
so there won't be any of this ...Eli, ODB, and Saquon would probably come into the white house waving the red white and blue

What was the "this" you speak of? Surely you can't mean the Eagles decision to not go see that racist cheetoh, right? I mean, it wouldn't be a good look for you to be caping for TWO crusty, old racists, right?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Word?

Now all of yall are in TSC heavy, are you rocking with Sly's claim that he's just hoping his boyhood hero can get forgiveness or have these last 3 years been nonsensical plea copping and insistence that Hogan's triumphant return is coming regardless how the black audience feels. Or is there no need to defend Hulk's actions since

:mjgrin:And what's this bullshyt about you being a Giants fan so that's why you posted

What was the "this" you speak of? Surely you can't mean the Eagles decision to not go see that racist cheetoh, right? I mean, it wouldn't be a good look for you to be caping for TWO crusty, old racists, right?

The whole circus back and forth between Trump and NFL...it's annoying and there ain't no real right answers and it distracts from the real issue of police brutality and over use of their power...once it became about the flag the Cops basically didn't get talked about anymore

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Word?

TSC wants him gone too