Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Peep the tatted up :demonic: broad right behind Game with her :demonic:T-shirt. I'm all for 2 broads dyking out in front of me, and mos definitely accept that most females have urges to experiment with each other, but you can just tell that's the type of gay b!tch who'll be at the club with a couple of her straight girlfriends while playing dat Mutumbo role and trying to get her girls to hate on men for the night. She also looks like the type who'll attempt to step to a nikka (with delusions of grandeur) cause she eats the box better than we do :aicmon:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
GAME is the only rapper i know who literally does not have a life. he has at every single club in Hollywood, every single night.
i would be too what else is he going to do/

he is a famous. rich, big dinked black guy living in one of the best cities in the world. i would be at the club every night slanging that thing and money around too.

seriously though could you imagine Game sitting by himself on a Tuesday night going to bed a 11?

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i would be too what else is he going to do/

he is a famous. rich, big dinked black guy living in one of the best cities in the world. i would be at the club every night slanging that thing and money around too.

seriously though could you imagine Game sitting by himself on a Tuesday night going to bed a 11?

:wtf:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
take a good look through games instagram. he has a ton of pics of himself and you can tell by studying his pics that he has serious bulge and probably has banged over 500 women so yeah he is big dinked. plus half the time he has that scuffy nappy headed light skin black who wears sweatpants guy type of look and he seems like he would do foul things with a mans girlfriend..

out of all guys i wouldnt want to leave my girl with in a room alone with, The Game is easily one of them.