So apparently cacs are already losing their shyt over Idris Elba possibly being the next James Bond

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South

I really don't get why whites always use that "It's not about race" or "Black people always bring up race" deflection, when they do shyt like this. Not only this but that brother who is getting a lead role in Star Wars 7, those black versions of comic book characters like Spider-Man and Green Lantern, or that black girl in the Hunger Games(even though the books say she is black). The insecurity of these people is so damn pathetic that it's disturbing :mjlol:

#inherently

Last edited:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: I told y'all they would. Brehs were telling me there was a wide acceptance for a black James Bond because even Piercing Brosnan said the next Bond should be Black. Y'all don't know cacs. #inherently

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I don't see color.
I'm sure they're just getting the actor they find best suited for the role.
tumblr_ndfzyvuUJN1qgk7zxo1_400.gif

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I wouldnt wish this shyt on a brother, the cacs wont see the film if his cast plain and simple and it will be a flop. fukk James Bond and fukk these stupid cacs, Elba should take on other better projects.

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps

:lupe:

Them: Idris Elba as James Bond is just wrong :mindblown:
Me: It's not about colour right? I'm sure they just got the best person for the job :youngsabo:
Them: But it's JAMES BOND, he's supposed to be white.....:why:
Me: Then what about ancient Egyptians, they're supposed to be African, doesn't stop hollywood from hiring white actors :sas1: what are you trying to say :mjpls: