So After Hearing 1/3rd of Nothing Was The Same, safe to say Drake is done?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Worst project?

What?

These are some the best songs released all year. What the hell are you talking about?

This is the music I've been looking for to chill to. Socialize to. To make memories to. its innovative and its progressive.

You can go recite all that other shyt elsewhere.

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait . . . now Take Care wasn't "good" ... lmao .. .grammy + critic acclaim plus its definitel a personal modern classic for me.

miss me with that. im not feeling wutang forever but the other stuff seems good. he has moslty released r&b tracks so far. and no other rap song really than "started from the bottom"

MINT

All Star
Daps
wait . . . now Take Care wasn't "good" ... lmao .. .grammy + critic acclaim plus its definitel a personal modern classic for me.

miss me with that. im not feeling wutang forever but the other stuff seems good. he has moslty released r&b tracks so far. and no other rap song really than "started from the bottom"

78/100

this isn't unviersally acclaimed.

personally, the album is good, not great, a solid 7.5/10

Hammer

Banned
Daps
thank me later was dope and take care was very good as well but this new album sounds god awful

MINT

All Star
Daps
I enjoyed started from the bottom :yeshrug:

the rest was :huhldup:

he'll probably never have an amazing album in his discography

atlbound

:ryan:
Daps
Reppin
SEH
started from the bottom was decent

5AM was decent

didnt mind the rest in either direction; not a terrible start...still 8 or 9 more songs. Lets wait to hear them