So a Disney star drives drunk, slams in to a car, cops bump it down to a misdemeanor

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
And Injured the driver

Guess what race :jbhmm:
041316-debby-ryan-getty-3.jpg

Debby Ryan, one of Disney's biggest stars, was arrested for felony drunk driving ... TMZ has learned.

The star of "Jessie" was driving in L.A. last week at around 11 PM when she made a left in her 2016 Audi and slammed into a Mercedes. Our law enforcement sources say the driver claimed injury.

Cops came, gave the 22-year-old actress a field sobriety test and promptly arrested her for felony DUI. It's standard operating procedure for cops to arrest for a felony when there's injury.

Debby got a break ... authorities decided to bump it down to a misdemeanor because the injury was minor and she blew a .11 ... not that much over the .08 legal limit.

Debby -- who's out on $100k bail -- has been charged with 2 criminal offenses ... driving under the influence and driving with a .08 blood alcohol level or higher.

We reached out to her reps ... so far no word back.

Read more: Disney Star Debby Ryan -- Arrested for Drunk Driving
Click to expand...​

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Bruh, this chick? I guess no Disney star is safe out here! I remember when she won the contest to be the next star on the

suite life of deck with zach and cody spin off show to the suite life of zach and cody show.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
No!!! Not Jessie!! :mjcry: Little Zuri is already being dressed up like she 17 with low cut tops & shyt & she's like 12. And now Jessie is a drunk. Damn. Oh well. Another one lost in the Disney cycle after they finish third run with the channel. Well, publicly. When they on the network they sweep their rebellion under a rug.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Lol @ not that much over. She was 1 drink away from double the legal limit. Probably was whenever she left her original location.
Not sure how much a break though. 100k bail for a DUI? :whoo: where they do that at?

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
No!!! Not Jessie!! :mjcry: Little Zuri is already being dressed up like she 17 with low cut tops & shyt & she's like 12. And now Jessie is a drunk. Damn. Oh well. Another one lost in the Disney cycle after they finish third run with the channel. Well, publicly. When they on the network they sweep their rebellion under a rug.

I never got the hype on this chick. Maybe it's cause I was supposed to be officially out of my Disney Channel phase by the time she rolled around on suite life but I found that people had quite a little crush on her.

I gotta say, though, she was the last person I expected when I opened this thread.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I never got the hype on this chick. Maybe it's cause I was supposed to be officially out of my Disney Channel phase by the time she rolled around on suite life but I found that people had quite a little crush on her.

I gotta say, though, she was the last person I expected when I opened this thread.
I know about this cause sometimes I endure hours of the Disney Channel with my niece... But I know it's way more shyt that's going on that hasn't been brought out. Them young kids on there now prolly be popping pills & doing lines when they not on set.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I know about this cause sometimes I endure hours of the Disney Channel with my niece... But I know it's way more shyt that's going on that hasn't been brought out. Them young kids on there now prolly be popping pills & doing lines when they not on set.

Long as they aren't repressing shyt. Get that teenage shyt out of their system early or become like the Miley's and Lindsays who go through it too late in life.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I'm just waiting on that tell-all book one of those child stars writes about Dan Schneider