So… I got a forum full of racists SHOOK!

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
The Nigerian is GONE... - Coherent Discussion - Opa-Ages

So yeah, I threatened to expose some racists after reading some of the things they were saying in the Trayvon Martin thread. Mind you, I got one of them fired and unable to find work earlier this year. I made a thread about it.

But yeah, I hate coward racists that hide behind screen names. Own your identity.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you pulled your usual nonsense over there, then when they got tired of you and banned you, you came over here to cry about it?

What's the opposite smiley of :win:?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
get more fired or this thread aint shyt.
a0yqua.jpg

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Just looking at that thread its full of corny ass crackers. Why I'm not surprised you were posting there ?

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Why the fukk did you post on that racist board in the first place?
Look, its a long story.

My memory is hazy as this all happened over a decade ago. But yeah, the short version is that I was banned from another forum for whatever reason. I think I may have gotten in trouble for casually discussing kicking dogs during my paper route. Anyway, that forum had a sister forum for people who were banned from the main site. I was a little kid, super green. Didn't know how wild unmoderated Internet could get. Of course I signed up.

Anyway, yeah, that's a public forum full of identifiable bonafide racists. They're cool with the idea of full grown men stalking and murdering a kid so long as the kid is a "thug."

Me, I don't like racist people hiding behind screen names, going about their business, infecting society with their venom. I like to limit racists' access to a normal place in society. Whenever I get the chance I make sure to do that. Google is a great tool for burying a racist with their own words. It's what I do for fun. :thenigerianwins:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Dead at them saying your name (Ken Steele) is actually Ikenna Unuaaze :shaq2:

You seem to have been liasing with these 'racists' for years until they banned you for spamming their board with MollyWater shyt :krs:

:dead: at you speaking to these people for 10+ years :dahell: